Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad they didn't release these as a set. Considering the similar outfits and such, it would have been nice if there was a set for $600 or something.

046.jpg

New picture.

Too bad they didn't release these as a set. Considering the similar outfits and such, it would have been nice if there was a set for $600 or something.

yeah that would have been nice. who knows, maybe they'll surprise us and offer it. they do really need to get on the boat like some other companies are starting to do now a days and do deluxe sets or what not, in order to alleviate collector costs and give people more options.

I don't know why I want the cleaning outfit, since I don't think I'm going to display it :lol

Mikasa´s jacket looks a little bit strange.
Off topic: That Ryuko on the background looks awesome though. And Link´s face looks strange too, plus a little bit tanned xD

I'm sticking with medicom versions. They have Annie also they are 1/6th scale

Might just get Eren and Mikasa from medicom everthing else figma more characters they will do.

Dang Levi comes with a lot of stuff! He's got the cleaning gear, two hair pieces, and three facial expressions as far as I can tell. I really want to see Medicom try doing the "Female Titan." I think she would look really awesome with material similar to Matoi's body or Cammy's spandex. Could be the same scale as the Eva figures.

I agree. The only reason I didn't buy there Naruto figs is that I want more characters.

I know, why just stop at naruto and sasuke? Seriously, if medicom is concern with production cost, they should made ****shi first and reuse his uniform for tons, and I mean tons, of konoha ninjas. Virtually all side characters have don that uniform in one time or another.

levi looks pretty great. i honestly don't care for the cleaning gear, but besides that this figure looks amazing. i'll buy as many figures from this line as they're willing to make. love it.

I know, why just stop at naruto and sasuke? Seriously, if medicom is concern with production cost, they should made ****shi first and reuse his uniform for tons, and I mean tons, of konoha ninjas. Virtually all side characters have don that uniform in one time or another.

I think it's because that line probably did not sell well. Also it was with Bandai so if Bandai is not up for it then Medicom cannot do it. Within Bandai themselves, most of their Naruto stuff was dropped as well as I think the license is not very profitable for figures. The Figuarts Naruto for example was canned.

I think it's because that line probably did not sell well. Also it was with Bandai so if Bandai is not up for it then Medicom cannot do it. Within Bandai themselves, most of their Naruto stuff was dropped as well as I think the license is not very profitable for figures. The Figuarts Naruto for example was canned.

Nah it sold well. You cant find them at all and if you do they are on ebay.

Back