Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome but damn is it gonna looks silly on screen. I hope one day america has the actual balls to take in anime and turn them into movies (without whitewashing the entire cast). A naruto movie an Fma movie or an evangalion movie would be what spiderman and xmen were for comic book movies. it could be an all new big boom.

Seems Annie may be an exclusive. Doesn't surprise me. Hopefully Mikasa is out by then so I can hear if she's any good. If so, I'll order Annie.

That is awesome but damn is it gonna looks silly on screen. I hope one day america has the actual balls to take in anime and turn them into movies (without whitewashing the entire cast). A naruto movie an Fma movie or an evangalion movie would be what spiderman and xmen were for comic book movies. it could be an all new big boom.

Well, at least with AoT, the majority of the cast would be white :lol

1st batch of the Medicom Mikasa with the extra face seems to be sold out at Amiami & HLJ now, & they are now selling the 2nd production batch without the bonus face. If you want the extra face, perhaps it might be time to pre order it from somewhere you find it available. Or maybe it will be available again when it's released? :dunno

He looks ****ing great. His angry face is scary though :lol

image.jpg

Love this shot

image.jpg

Eren is the one I've been waiting for...now if I can just get an Armin out of them :pray:

yup..that eren fig looks dope. this line is crazy awesome. gonna be killer on the wallet for me to get the whole squad.

What i learnt from Medicom is, never preorder or buy them at launch price coz price gonna flop like nobody's business. You can get much better deals in the used market.

Eren looks great going to be hard not to order him.

Sidelong glance sculpt & basement key seem to be the initial production bonus items.

Last edited:
I love eren. Him and his angry face lol. Cant wait for more. hopefully they show off annie next. The other head can be her laughing.

Back