Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

Cool chart. How old is Christa? She's freakin' tiny. Is quite a few inches away from even hitting 5 feet.

Nah. They do a good job. A lot of their old stuff is dated as with most 1/6 stuff of that era. Early to mid Hot Toys weren't even viable since they melted. Not sure why people always give Medicom special treatment.

"It's alright that my Hot Toys Batman is leaking, but I can't stand that my decade old Darth Vader by Medicom tore up! What a joke of a company!"

I'm hoping they do Captain Levi next. Also, I am really hoping we get a Female Titan figure done in the same scale as their Eva units.

First of all, Medicom has to match the detail and tailoring to be considered comparable. Which they don't. Their tailoring is a joke side-by-side. Average fitting, average stitching, average QC.

Guess this is why only their anime figures tend to look somewhat okay, because they're not very detailed. You give Medicom something like Captain Harlock, their effort is shat on by HT.

This would all hurt less if Medicom didn't price their stuff at HT level.

Last edited:
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa & Levi

this thread moves fast are there pics of Levi?

Is there some sort of cheat sheet with who's who and who's dead? Saw the entire first season but a lot of these guys look the same and it's tough to tell who's who:lol

Ordered mine off an eBay seller today. looking forward to this figure.

Is there some sort of cheat sheet with who's who and who's dead? Saw the entire first season but a lot of these guys look the same and it's tough to tell who's who:lol

I hope no one responds to this...I don't want to have to start avoiding these threads because of spoilers from the manga :monkey2

I think that's around $800 or $900 (not including shipping) right there. Ouch.

I want both, but I can't throw money around everywhere. I cancelled my Levi & Eren figma pre orders, but I did pre order the Armin figma. If an Armin RAH is shown, I might think about cancelling his figma as well. My plan right now is getting the RAH figures.

Then again, my Mikasa figma's are cool, & I do have this urge to pre order the Levi & Eren figma's again :gah:

Yeah I was losing interest in the Figma figures to be honest before Mikasa came in. But I was really impressed with her that I pre-ordered Armin so I can at least have the 3 main characters to display. I also figure if the Colossal or Armored Titans are ever made, then they'd probably be roughly scaled with the Figmas. That said, these RAH figures look outstanding! But I've been trying to keep my collecting focused, so these guys didn't make the cut unfortunately.

Krec9, what happened to your awesome Guts avatar/sigs? :lol

Yeah I was losing interest in the Figma figures to be honest before Mikasa came in. But I was really impressed with her that I pre-ordered Armin so I can at least have the 3 main characters to display. I also figure if the Colossal or Armored Titans are ever made, then they'd probably be roughly scaled with the Figmas. That said, these RAH figures look outstanding! But I've been trying to keep my collecting focused, so these guys didn't make the cut unfortunately.

Krec9, what happened to your awesome Guts avatar/sigs? :lol

Got tired of looking at them. lol

I think that's around $800 or $900 (not including shipping) right there. Ouch.

Exactly are you a diehard fan ? Thats what im asking myself once the hype dies down the medicom are hard to sell IMO they dont hold value if you decided u didn't want them no more better yet the demand for anime figures has died out its not what it use to be.

I'm pretty into the anime. I don't know if they will hold their value or not, but it's not really something I'm thinking too much about, since I'm pretty excited about adding them to my collection. I don't want to miss out getting them at retail price, in case they wind up like the Medicom Naruto figures. Those seem to have dried up a bit on eBay.

well let me first say that i'm totally stoked that they're gonna make more characters, but man it's sure gonna hurt to buy them all. i'm a huge fan of this series though so i'd still probably be in for all the characters.

Back