Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

All i know is, if Mikasa's jacket is some sort of pseudo leather material, then the day will come where it will start flaking and melt in your hands...

Yeah and it might be really bad around the shoulders and armpits where you move the arms.

Don't get too carried away, my Medi kaneda has the same kind of material for his jacket & pants and it still looks like new.

Been interested in some Evangelion 3.33 figures from Medicom lately. Nervous about the QC/overall quality now haha!

My Hei is still perfect and his whole outfit is that fake leather stuff!

Such a stunning figure, really looking forward to her release :)

HLJ still has preorder up, it's my first time ordering with them, and my first 1/6 anime figure.
I initially wanted to settle for Figma Eren and Mikasa, but when I knew there was a 1/6 scale it blew me away.

I assume I will still get the exclusive face sculpt if I preorder now?

Also I'm surprised it is still available as opposed to figma which sells out so fast. Is it the price factor?

My guess is it will include the ex face.

Just pre ordered this through amiami. I only have 1 medicom figure in my collection, the medicom naruto. Its pretty good to me, maybe not hot toys quality but not far behind in my opinion. Plus there arent any other options for 1/6 scale anime figures.

Hopefully they will make eren soon.

Sweet. Thanks for posting. I might make this thread for all 1/6 scale AoT Medicom figures. I think these are the AoT collectibles to have. Levi looks cool.

Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa & Levi

you guys know Levi is the most popular character in the show especially in Japan so it is a no brainier as a company looking for $$$ to do this.

it's fantastic they're doing not just mikasa. hopefully it doesn't end at levi as well.

it's fantastic they're doing not just mikasa. hopefully it doesn't end at levi as well.

Come on... why would it end at Levi. They HAVE to do Eren. That would be like getting the DBZ franchise and not doing Goku.

Come on... why would it end at Levi. They HAVE to do Eren. That would be like getting the DBZ franchise and not doing Goku.

Not really. Eren is far from the most popular character in the series and we all know there is a specific "look" for him that people actually care for. I for one would not bother with a regular Eren figure of any kind.

Whatever is released, I want them to be in scale with each other. I don't want Levi standing eye to eye with Mikasa. Would look weird if they were all 12" figures.

5c69dd36618475360c4070545aa2ad02.jpg

Back