Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regret paying full price for Levi now... I won't make the same mistake on Eren. I'm waiting for a good deal on him for sure.

Well glad I jumped on the RAH Levi and Eren while they were super cheap on AmiAmi, they seem to be all sold out now. Got Armin coming and ordered Zoe from Otakumode.com.

Yeah they were out of stock but it looks like they got more in. The price stayed up though. I wish i had jumped on Eren when he was cheap.

I bought an Eren from HLJ yesterday. The total was $145 with EMS shipping. I doubt I'd be able to do better than that. Now I just need an Armin......

i got levi the other day for 81 bucks and about 10$ in shipping i would love to get some of the others i have my eyes set on Annie

Jean

bWmJ7Bd.jpg

H92YDVM.jpg

0s8ucc3.jpg

UWFgi7K.jpg

bMPzqpN.jpg

JOQBVEe.jpg

hKYrgCj.jpg

MyyqWTT.jpg

LfOryUu.jpg

it would be so easy to milk this line. essentially just new face sculpts. i have mikasa and levi only. just need eren and annie and then i'm good. all the others are irrelevant to me.

WHat do you think about the quality of the figure? So many tiny fragile parts on this figure line. I've always found the Medicom bodies to be great for posing, but at a cost of fragile joints. The Arm-shoulder joints have broken on nearly all of the medicom figures i owned

I feel the bodies aren't overly fragile, or super sturdy. Somewhere in between. They do the job.

It's the 3DMG that you should be careful with.

Their price has dropped significantly, good time to get one. In terms of fragile, nothing comes fragiler than the plather jackets.

Hate to necro the thread but since this is devoted to the line it's the best place to ask. Has anyone experienced any breakage with the bodies or deterioration with the jackets?

No breakage with the bodies yet but the rigs have had a little, I've had to glue things together on Mikasa and on Eren.

Back