Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

Anyone ever order from toyslogic.com?

I've never heard of them, and I've come across a lot of stores. I would think as long as you pay using paypal you would be protected.

Not so safe using PayPal for pre orders, from a not so familiar eTaiiler, I'd say.

For a preorder, definitely not, but if he was thinking about ordering from them later then and making payment then yeah. I saw paypal changed their stuff so it's even more convenient for buyers. I think the protection extends for 60 days. It's a joke to be a seller anymore, there's so much risk of being screwed, but it's great to be a buyer as you are really protected.

I automatically assumed Krec was thinking about ordering the Medicom Mikasa from ToysLogic (I also am not familiar with them). Didn't even think that it could have been something else :slap :lol

I'm getting mine from a seller on eBay. All my anime figs come from eBay or bbts

Nope, not yet, but hopefully tonight. I'd feel a lot better about ordering Misaka if I knew Eren was coming. I doubt she'll sell out fast, but who knows. It could be a fast seller like the Levi statue (though that was a lot cheaper too).

Nope, not yet, but hopefully tonight. I'd feel a lot better about ordering Misaka if I knew Eren was coming. I doubt she'll sell out fast, but who knows. It could be a fast seller like the Levi statue (though that was a lot cheaper too).

Crazy I my watched a few episodes I love the character design thinking about getting this.

Crazy I my watched a few episodes I love the character design thinking about getting this.

Cool, I knew you'd like it after a few more episodes. It's really addictive and just grabs you. It's a great series. With the figmas, I just don't know if I need the Medicom figures, but if they do Eren I would be in like flin. I think Mikasa looks great though, so I'm pretty sure I'll pick her up at some point.

Yeah, BBTS is on something, they are the worst price gougers of any retailer. I'll take my chances with HLJ or amiami. SO much cheaper getting Medicom figures from them.

I agree! I usually get all my 1/6 medicom anime figs from amiami. way better prices then bbts. I honestly only resort to bbts as a last resort for anything that I can not find anywhere else.

I agree! I usually get all my 1/6 medicom anime figs from amiami. way better prices then bbts. I honestly only resort to bbts as a last resort for anything that I can not find anywhere else.

Same here. BBTS is a great back up, when they are reasonably priced or at least around MSRP.

BBTS discount sales can be pretty nice too. Plus sometimes an item that might have been out of stock for maybe years, can randomly pop up again.

Yeah BBTS has their moments for sure. I've spent thousands of dollars there, I don't dislike them. I just don't love them, they are like any other store to me.

Amiami is taking their sweet time putting this up :lol

AoT is on my shortlist of anime to watch. Holy crap! This RAH just bumped it up to 'must watch ASAP!'

This is the first RAH that I've liked. The tailoring on her outfit is just great. Awesome faces and great accessories. Already tempted to buy and I haven't even watched the series!

But, yeah, don't think I want to take the plunge for the price at BBTS.

I know we've seen them, but might as well post all the pics in the thread 'cause she looks awesome! :rock

FIGURE-002585_01.jpg~original

FIGURE-002585_02.jpg~original

FIGURE-002585_03.jpg~original

FIGURE-002585_04.jpg~original

FIGURE-002585_05.jpg~original

FIGURE-002585_06.jpg~original

FIGURE-002585_07.jpg~original

FIGURE-002585_08.jpg~original

Back