Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

Hmm, I think it's pretty good looking, but like krec I like the Figma a lot. It was the opposite with Link for me. It's just one pic though, I look forward to seeing more. I hope they do Eren too though.

Looking how great the figma sculpts are hopefully she does get extra sculpts!

She looks fantastic, another fine example of what medicom does best. Although she is a pricey meatball and building the survey corps is going to be financially impossible so I may stick with the figmas for now.

The figma's are sweet, but this type of Mikasa figure is what I've been wanting more. 1/6 scale, hidden joints, real clothing ..... etc. Both cool in their own way :D

We finally have a full proto pic of the figure
Hahahah! It's beautiful!
m-edicom130701.jpg

fantastic! probably gonna have to get this! just started watching this anime myself, so far so great!...getting off topic a bit (since I just finished watching it), why is no one doing 1/6 versions of the muv-luv characters?! they would seem perfect for this scale and their designs are pretty boss! they would look awesome in 1/6

IM just curious. how are the joints on the recent RAH? are they still fragile as heck?

Joints are sweet on my Naruto, Sasuke, Amazing Spiderman, Batman, & Joker. Because I have 2 Amazing Spiderman figures, I went pose crazy on the one I opened, & I think the joints are nice.

Ahhhh hell yeah! I'm getting this day one! Not gonna lie though, wish they made Eren first.

Yea my naruto and sasuke are good as well and pose great.

Watched the 1st episode was alright does it get better?

Yes it gets better. If your not hooked after episode 5 it might not be for you.

Yep. That's the Mikasa collectible to own :D

Edit: 23600 Yen :eek:

I like the looking to the side sculpt, but I'm not too crazy about the angry expression. Okay Medicom now show me the survey corps cloak. I think I read she's going up for preorder this Thursday or Wednesday for us not living in Japan.

I was thinking the angry sculpt looks cool, but it's not as "Mikasa" (well, what I picture anyway) looking as the other 2 faces I think.

I actually like the figma Mikasa better.

I love that hair switch. Medicom is unbeatable with 1/6 anime figures!!

Back