Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

Sweet :yess:

But it's like they didn't even care to futz it :lol

rahmikasa17.jpg

She looks really nice without the jacket & cloak.

rahmikasa7.jpg

That sculpt .....

rahmikasa3.jpg

Fantastic figure need to watch the rest of this.

Is that jacket made out of leather? ive always tought of it as brown denim :lol

Yeah, BBTS is on something, they are the worst price gougers of any retailer. I'll take my chances with HLJ or amiami. SO much cheaper getting Medicom figures from them.

I doubt I'm keeping my order at BBTS at that price, but BBTS is always a nice back up place to lock in orders with no penalty of cancellation.

Yeah, that's true, but at that price, $140 over MSRP + shipping I'd rather pass. The Figma Link/Metroid incident is still fresh in my mind, so I'm always cautious about getting imported figures from them (or any US store) these days.

Link incident what happened I pre ordered him last night from there.

I'm curious. What happened with the figma Link/Metroid?

It wasn't exclusive to BBTS. No stores were able to secure product to import. Diamond Comics wasn't able to secure the license to import and sell Link and Metroid. So they solicited and sold Link despite not finalizing the licensing and it was messy.

https://www.tomopop.com/i-really-hope-you-didn-t-order-figma-link-domestically-28158.phtml

It's one reason I generally buy anything imported straight from Japan. Bluefin Tamashii stuff being the exception, but even then I'm cautious.

I guess there were a few disappointed peeps. Bummer.

Yeah. So coupled with higher prices, I just usually skip the middleman and go with the Japanese stores. Plus they arrive a lot faster. HLJ is decent about canceling. They're kind of inbetween BBTS and amiami I guess. They generally don't like you canceling a lot, but are okay with it and have a system like BBTS where you can cancel on your own. So you could always preorder with them, though amiami packages better imo, HLJ is cool too.

That BBTS price is insane love how they jack up prices.

Well they have to import them as well, since there's no domestic buyers. So they have to price it that high in order to make a profit worth it enough. It says right there in the description that the price may lower. The same thing happened with Medi Link. Price dropped $100 once they found a better distributor.

They don't jack up any pieces that are domestically distributed. In fact usually BBTS has prices marked below the recommended MSRP.

Back