Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

Wow this might be one of Medicom's most impressive looking figures ever. I've been avoiding this thread out of fear of spoilers, but I thought I would come in to say how impressive this figure looks. The yelling face is too sexy :lol

Definitely preordering her. The last year or two alongside the next few years have definitely been Medicom's. They keep showing off some really awesome license grabs and pumping out some impressive figures. Saber, Link, Guts, Jojo, Mikasa, Miku, and so on.

Wow this might be one of Medicom's most impressive looking figures ever. I've been avoiding this thread out of fear of spoilers, but I thought I would come in to say how impressive this figure looks. The yelling face is too sexy :lol

Definitely preordering her. The last year or two alongside the next few years have definitely been Medicom's. They keep showing off some really awesome license grabs and pumping out some impressive figures. Saber, Link, Guts, Jojo, Mikasa, Miku, and so on.

Forgot they did saber great character for sure.

Yep. I've been a fan of Saber for years. I've read the visual novels, played the fighting game, watched the anime, read the manga, etc...

She's for sale now on amiami go go go! OR if your waiting for HLJ or hobby search continue waiting.

It's like I was meant to order her (twice :D). I wake up & she's up for pre order :lol

Tell me about it :lol

I'm going to go over to BBTS & cancel that right now :D

This figure is really calling to me!!

I've never had any interest in Medicom figured before, so just a question it collectors: Do RAH usually sellout before the preorder comes on stock? Or will I have time to order a few months down the road?

I pre ordered a couple in case it sold out at my chosen eTailer (Amiami), but I would guess they'd be available months later, if not at Amiami, then at other eTailers. But who really knows? :D

I pre ordered a couple in case it sold out at my chosen eTailer (Amiami), but I would guess they'd be available months later, if not at Amiami, then at other eTailers. But who really knows? :D

Thanks for the advice!

Attack on Titan is so hyped these day I don't think I want to wait too long anyway.

There is the initial production bonus 3rd face (side glance) to think about as well. I'm guessing if it's re released, that won't be included.

Is that a new FMA cartoon?

That was a pretty cool series. AoT (& Naruto Shippuuden) is where it's at for me right now though :D

Back