Medicom Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Medicom but I think this potential Hasbro Disney Store 12" exclusive (as reported by Cool Toy Review) looks better than yours.

0024990.jpg

I am sure it will only be a fraction of the cost as well.

Sorry Medicom but I think this potential Hasbro Disney Store 12" exclusive (as reported by Cool Toy Review) looks better than yours.

0024990.jpg

I am sure it will only be a fraction of the cost as well.

Wow, how much will it be? I may get that :lol seriously

Well Medicom did get the suit right this time, it is all rubbery and not clothe unlike the HT one.

Oh! Is that just a reflection? I've seen many sigs with silver mirrored lenses, and that's what I'm hoping for.

Oh! Is that just a reflection? I've seen many sigs with silver mirrored lenses, and that's what I'm hoping for.

Well, it should be color reflections if looking at movie stills, but it appears Medi may have run with the idea of having a yellow eyed SpiderMan. :slap

It's funny because there isn't very much consistency with the color of this eyes between toys.

Hasbro's 3 3/4" Ultra Poseable Spider-Man has white eyes, their 6" Spider-Man has gold eyes, and their 12" version has pale yellow eyes. Marvel Select's Spider-Man, like the statues, have bright yellow eyes. Then Medicom with bright yellow eyes. So I'm interested to see what Hot Toys does. I hope it's a reflective gold color. I have a larger than life size wall cling of the Amazing Spider-Man and his eyes are a dark gold-esque yellow, but they also have the honeycomb pattern of the costume.

It's weird tho. Sometimes his eyes seem orange but some times there black or white.

Wow, this thing is going for $255 on BBTS!?!?! Forget passing, someone should pick this and the HT version for a comparison at the finest details. At this price point, they should be REPLICAS of the suit.

Back