Storm collectibles fist of the North Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look who was teased recently:

IMG_1256.jpeg

IMG_1257.jpeg

IMG_1258.jpeg

Please make more, Storm.

He looks like an absolute beast!
Really hope he isn't far off pre-order stage

Also those Mazinger's in the background look awesome too

Neil

That’s what I’m afraid of…considering how long we had to wait JUST TO preorder Kenshiro…I fear we’ll be waiting a LONG time for Raoh.

….dammit😤

That’s what I’m afraid of…considering how long we had to wait JUST TO preorder Kenshiro…I fear we’ll be waiting a LONG time for Raoh.

….dammit😤

Not only that but Storm also take absolutely forever to release anything once they are up for pre-order anyway
They are by far one of the slowest manufacturers ever lol

Neil

Not only that but Storm also take absolutely forever to release anything once they are up for pre-order anyway
They are by far one of the slowest manufacturers ever lol

Neil

That’s what kills me…their 1/6 MK figures came out on time no? I really wanna know why this Kenshiro in particular took so long to get to PO phase…

That’s what kills me…their 1/6 MK figures came out on time no? I really wanna know why this Kenshiro in particular took so long to get to PO phase…
I know...just wish they were quicker.
I mean I had their Ken the Eagle on Pre-order for what felt like forever before that finally released...I was almost at a point of giving up & not expecting it to release at all at one point lol

Let's hope these aren't that long

Neil

Raoh looks fantastic, definitely preordering it with Ken. Imagine his horse in 1:6 scale... thing would be awesome. Too bad no cape and helmet are included, would have been exceptional.
Thats why I will be holding off. I want a full decked out Raoh to go with Ken. Same thing happened with the SAS line.

Back