Medicom Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, being fair the head, hands, and red parts of the suit look great... but as pointed out, the suit is way too loose and makes it look cheap...

I used to love my Medi SM3 figures, they were pretty good back in the day, but now, the HT ones take the cake.

Medicom does a lot of really cool Anime characters, Kamen/Masked Raiders, and so, I strongly believe that's what keeps them going.

Seems like Medicom has it too...
looks pretty bad... :horror

562256_10151119459313998_214036188997_13141193_1053479528_n.jpg

Not terrible. Won't be worth the price they plan to charge for it though.

I've read alot of Spiderman comics and seen alot of cartoons and his movies, don't ever remember a crinkly suit SpiderMan, even his ankles are looking pleathered out. They can't even make a non horrible looking pose in their preview how horrible will this look in person and how long will that suit hold up?

Well, Their 1/6 Kamen Riders are Awesome "Kiva looks awesome" and the Recent Fourze looks Awesome ..

That's what they're great at .. not so much when it comes to movie figures

参考小売価格¥19,740(税込)
Besides, its a limited production of 1500. I guess they know it won't sell that well too.
Even 1500 still seems like too many. At the price they are asking, this looks like it's destined for the bargain bin. With the HT figure recently being teased (coincidence?), who's going to want this?

It's actually not thaaaaat bad, but because HT exists, it is.

Just the tease of this from plastic enemies and the immediate response from HT's goes to show that HT will ONLY release pics if another co has the same line and shows products first.

Kinda dumb.

I honestly didn't know medicom was still making Marvel figures. I think the last Marvel figure they did was X3 wolverine.

And if this is actually $250, NO THANKS. Thats an obscene price for that.

Wow, Medicom is such garbage these days (or perhaps it has always been). These guys never managed to keep up with the times. This looks like something you'd see for sale 5 years ago. Embarrassing!

Wow, Medicom is such garbage these days (or perhaps it has always been). These guys never managed to keep up with the times. This looks like something you'd see for sale 5 years ago. Embarrassing!

:lol And they charge twice as much.

Nice try with a one piece and the body build. Just too loose.

Wow. I didnt think medicom was putting one out. The build seems right but the costume not so much. This will have the medicom standards: plastic swappable hands and plastic head.

Just the tease of this from plastic enemies and the immediate response from HT's goes to show that HT will ONLY release pics if another co has the same line and shows products first.

Kinda dumb.
Ewww, HT are even picking on poor little Medicom :lol

This really doesn't look any better than their previous efforts. Hot Toys, and even Sideshow, continually improve, but Medicom is stuck a decade behind.

Nope this version is a huge pass for me. I got medi spidey 3 red and blue spiderman and you cant pose that one for ____. So when the HT version came out i threw my medicom one away. The HT one looks so much better from the preview pic.

:lol Why does Medicom even try anymore? They're so in the dust now.

There good with anime figures. thats what they shouldd stick to. I have there akira,deathnote ,fma and naruto figures and they are always awesome. Thats the only thing they should stick to.

Back