• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: HT, Customs, etc. NEED TO PAY VET BILLS!! Offers accepted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.E

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Open to offers on everything for sale here. Prices do not include shipping (within the US):

My German Shepherd has a hematoma on his ear, and I am in need of some quick cash to pay for his vet bills. Any help would be much appreciated.

1) Hot Toys Dutch: complete with box. Rubber body in perfect shape, no cracks, dry rot, etc. Like-new condition. open to offers.

2) Hot Toys MMS117 T2- T-800: includes everything. Box included plus Shipper box. Like-new condition. , open to offers.

3) Custom 1/6 Ghostbusters "Ready to Believe You" One of a kind set! Includes Full Customs of Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, and Egon Spengler. One of a kind custom/screen-accurate accessories and outfits included. A lot of time and effort went into these.for all three, Open to Offers.

4) 1/6 Hot Toys Sergeant Barnes "Platoon" figure. Figure comes complete. Fatigues have been dyed to a more accurate Olive Drab color as opposed to the brown HT color. Snaps on the fatigue shirt have been removed to ensure proper fit. Box included, however the inner flap is ripped. Sold "As Is". Or best offer.

5) 1/6 Custom Herbert West "Re-Animator" figure. SOLD.

6) 1/6 Custom James Bond (Daniel Craig) "Skyfall" figure. Includes painted sculpt by BBKill (First release), custom outfit and shotgun.

7) 1/6 Delta Force Sanderson (William Fichtner) "Black Hawk Down" figure by DAM toys. Includes more accurate sculpt by TTL, ported over to a TTL body as well. All accessories and box included. or best offer.

8) 1/6 Medicom "Cowboys and Aliens" Jake Lonergan (Daniel Craig) and Woodrow Dolarhyde (Harrison Ford) figures. Both figures have been ported over to Soldier Story bodies to make them more in scale with HT figures. Lonergan's rear belt (to fasten his chaps) has been customized/extended to fit the Soldier Story waist. Includes all accessories, original Medicom bodies and boxes.

9) 1/6 Custom Recluse Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) figure. Or best offer.

10) 1/6 SS German Disguise Indiana Jones "Raiders of the Lost Ark" figure. Ported over to a Hot Toys Perseus body. Best offer.

11) 1/6 Daryl Dixon "The Walking Dead" Head and clothing set. Original release WGP V2 head sculpt (painted), HT Shirt (Distressed), Custom Leather vest (Distressed with added angel wings), custom dyed brown jeans (distressed), poncho, Red Wings-style work boots (repainted and distressed), and black bandana.

12) 1/6 Aragorn Custom figure. Outfit is the Sideshow one which has been heavily modified/retailored/distressed. Head sculpt is the Erick Sosa one, painted by Skiman.

All figures have been displayed in a smoke-free home inside a Detolf. I ship from the USA using Priority shipping.

Reasonable offers accepted via PM. Do not ask me how much I want for it. The answer will be, "Make me an offer".

Any questions, let me know. Looking to make some quick sales.

GEDC0260.JPGView attachment 158798GEDC0268.JPGGEDC0261.JPGGEDC0270.JPGView attachment 158793GEDC0272.JPGGEDC0266.JPG

GEDC0245.JPG

GEDC0250.JPG

View attachment 158723

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Dutch and T2 T-800 (MMS117)

GEDC0263.JPGGEDC0275.JPGBUMP. Pm's and offers welcomed.

Last edited:
Back