Prop Medicom 1:1 Toy Story Woody Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making friends already!!!

IMG_0329.jpg

It's not revoltech perv/high as **** face but its something :rock

Here with the thinkway woody
IMG_1410.jpg

he makes him look kinda bad :/

And here under blacklight (as in Sid's room in toy story 1)

IMG_1406.jpg

Thanks for posting that top one Dr Satan!

Exactly how I plan to pose mine so glad it's achievable. Plus first one to show off the doll face really nicely.

Mine should be here tomorrow I hope! :rock

Thanks for posting that top one Dr Satan!

Exactly how I plan to pose mine so glad it's achievable. Plus first one to show off the doll face really nicely.

Mine should be here tomorrow I hope! :rock

My pleassure Cap''n!!! Can't wait to see your pictures :)

p.s. I can't pm you (capn cook) till you delete some of your msgs cz its full

Btw does anyone happen to know where i can find a display case like this one?

View attachment 237085

I believe that because of Woody's unique shape, you will have to have one custom made. I have looked around with no luck, so that is the route I'm going.
Great Pics Btw! I have been hardcore lurking this thread ever since i ordered mine :).

I believe that because of Woody's unique shape, you will have to have one custom made. I have looked around with no luck, so that is the route I'm going.
Great Pics Btw! I have been hardcore lurking this thread ever since i ordered mine :).

thanx mate!!! Do you know any shop or smthng where i could order a custom case? Im kinda new at collecting

Hmmm..... Getting one with the wood pedestal as well will be tough! if you do a quick search online for custom glass display cases, you should be able to find at least one company that will make it! Its gonna be expensive though...... I was thinking of making my own, but that would be a challenge lol

Hmmm..... Getting one with the wood pedestal as well will be tough! if you do a quick search online for custom glass display cases, you should be able to find at least one company that will make it! Its gonna be expensive though...... I was thinking of making my own, but that would be a challenge lol

After some research online i decided to do my own too! A company who makes customs asked me for $235 plus 40 shipping and pack! Now thats kinda out of my budget

If there's anyone who was able to get this figure and is looking to sell their TSC Woody (or other TSC figures) please send me a PM!

Thanks

You can put more ultimate woody toy story photo? Also back, and see how it looks as shelf.

Back