Prop Medicom 1:1 Toy Story Woody Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like how it comes with multiple heads with the various expressions! I feel that you can capture Woody's multiple personalities a lot better when displaying.

10654990_1242195789128835_1002949801_n.jpg

Mine arrived today too!! Finally :D

12516386_10208474257358840_1520642603_n.jpg

with an armature like this i gotta say he is totally worth the 280 euros i spent
12498863_10208474258118859_40402584_n.jpg

Mine arrived today as well.... but i won't be able to play with my Woody until this weekend.

#phrasing

Still waiting for mine! Thank you Dr. Satan for the skeleton picture. I was really hoping that is how this was going to be built. This seems like a really nice high quality piece.

Still waiting for mine! Thank you Dr. Satan for the skeleton picture. I was really hoping that is how this was going to be built. This seems like a really nice high quality piece.

I know right? i was excited to see that armature! And he is pretty heavy too! Any doubts i had were gone when i opened his case, even the non stuck vest! I can finally say THIS IS Woody :D

p.s. no need to say new favourite piece of my collection!!!

Received my ultimate Woody today from HLJ as well and am overall very impressed. Definitely has that high end feel, and holding it in your hands-it feels like I know why it costs as much as it does.

My only minor gripes were the scarf needed to be scrunched down (I ended up folding mine over to get it to lay down far enough) and I really wish they could have attached/sewn the vest to the shirt. I feel like that's such a missed opportunity to really knock this out of the park. In the movies his vest edges are pretty close to the center of his shirt and buttons, but on mine it's a decent distance away and I'm afraid to pull too much to try to bring it closer in on the front.

Again, small nitpicks but when you're paying a premium for these things-this is always where my eyes go first, lol.

Received my ultimate Woody today from HLJ as well and am overall very impressed. Definitely has that high end feel, and holding it in your hands-it feels like I know why it costs as much as it does.

My only minor gripes were the scarf needed to be scrunched down (I ended up folding mine over to get it to lay down far enough) and I really wish they could have attached/sewn the vest to the shirt. I feel like that's such a missed opportunity to really knock this out of the park. In the movies his vest edges are pretty close to the center of his shirt and buttons, but on mine it's a decent distance away and I'm afraid to pull too much to try to bring it closer in on the front.

Again, small nitpicks but when you're paying a premium for these things-this is always where my eyes go first, lol.

WHAT THIS GUY SAID!!! I folded the scarf too, it was covering his whole neck making his head look huge! And yeah the vest thing cmon was it too hard to make it stuck on him? You gonna do anything about that?

Ugh not sure. The little colored trim bead that goes around the edge of the vest is already loose in some parts on my vest so I'm reaaaaally reluctant to get too aggressive pulling and tugging on the vest, otherwise it might start pulling up away from the vest itself. Before I've used two sided toupee tape to help 1/6 scale clothing lay a little more flat without being too abrasive to the clothing but I just don't know if that would even solve the problem here since the vest itself needed to be a little wider in the front to reach further around...might just learn to live with it, lol. Trying to fix the vest and wrecking it will ruin my day much faster than leaving it alone he will hahah.

WOW just got mine in!! What a stunning piece! I love all of the little details that they worked into this thing such as the stitches on his arm, the Andy on the foot, the heads, hands, etc. It very quickly makes the toy story collection version look very cheap in comparison.

Back