Medaka´s Collection - New pics 02/01/13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medaka´s Collection - New pics 10/03

Thanks Colossus.
The head of the Balrog is not there anymore, right now is in his box. Maybe i will sell it soon. I am doing a new cabinet in this corner for my Marvel collection and something else.

That sounds Cool; Medaka, I am sure there is some LOTR's Fan or not that would Love to have that BadBoy on the Wall :exactly:

Looking forward to how your next Project turns

As i said here are the first pictures of my new Marvel cabinet... status : in proccess....

DSC_2024.jpg

DSC_4123.jpg

DSC_4137.jpg

DSC_4136.jpg

and some more... here is almost finished. I am the life size statue in the middle of the picture...
DSC_4304.jpg

DSC_4302.jpg

some family pictures...

DSC_4440.jpg

DSC_4425.jpg

This is the final setup i still have to move the statues like 100 times till i find their right place. Now they are all in the same high so some of them are not totally visible.

Re: Medaka´s Collection - New pics 10/17

that is an awesome setup and love seeing the progress pictures. excellent job.:clap

Whoa! That's a Serious Display Cabinet; Medaka and a Great Collection to bestow upon it

Medaka, that LOTR display is xxxxxx off the dial. Floor to ceiling cabinet gives it a museum look.
Sensational :clap

Electro... Cuando te toca volver por el foro...
El jueves por la tarde ns vemos, acuerdate.

Simply Bravo. Those custom millwork are insane. DIY or you hire some help?

Ive got some help to do the wood work and my uncle help to cut the glasses. The rest is done by me.

a couple of days ago I visited my friend medaka and take a few pictures of his impressive collection

044.jpg

047.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

these two images belong to a famous scene from LOTR, remember to Uruk and the king's head? I am the king died and my great friend Hephaestion,known in half Spain by her sexua charms,is Uruk hai sexy, the insatiable beast of blood,battles and dirty womens

060.jpg

061.jpg

Holy freaking ____!! I mean, I have a lot of those UC LOTR Weapons, but not like that.... your set up is amazing. Something for me to aspire to. Kudos!!

Nice pics!
you guys look tiny compared to the statues.

Back