Medaka´s Collection - New pics 02/01/13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medaka´s Collection

Gracias Electro... vete preparando para la próxima quedada que si todo va bien y queréis ver mi cole de nuevo lo vas a flipar con unas cuantas novedades que tengo en la manga.

Soon i will upload pictures of my collection room 2.0, well i havent uploaded here pics of the 1.0 so we will go straight to the new look...:panic:

There is some pictures on page 1.

Last edited:

It is amazing collections like this that really makes me enjoy collecting, stunningly classy thanks for sharing :)

:horror WOW!!! That is a fantastic collection and it is displayed to perfection.....AWESOME!!!! and congrats...:clap:clap:clap

Thanks for your comments. I am glad you like it.
In a week or so i will upload pictures of my new cabinet...
Here are some...
DSC_2024.jpg
DSC_2017.jpg
DSC_2015.jpg
DSC_2011.jpg
DSC_1982.jpg
DSC_1983.jpg
DSC_1984.jpg
DSC_1997.jpg
DSC_1962.jpg
DSC_1976.jpg

Re: Medaka´s Collection - New pics 10/03

I had to come back and Revel at your Collection and you have more and that Balrog Head is Insane looking, is there a word for more than Impressive?

Re: Medaka´s Collection - New pics 10/03

I had to come back and Revel at your Collection and you have more and that Balrog Head is Insane looking, is there a word for more than Impressive?
Thanks Colossus.
The head of the Balrog is not there anymore, right now is in his box. Maybe i will sell it soon. I am doing a new cabinet in this corner for my Marvel collection and something else.

Back