McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Walking Dead Fans! I'm new to this thread and have a question! Has anyone found the Daryl Grave Digger at Walgreens? I am in the Phoenix/Mesa Arizona Metro area! ThankYou!

Received Ezekiel and Michonne the other day, they are amazing, but men, I hate the scale on these things, If I were sure that other company would give me six inches comic figures I'd wait for sure.

First time post. I just bought my first set and now I am hooked. Has anyone seen the Prison Cat Walk, Woodbury Assault Vehicle, or Woodbury Arena in stores? It says September on most websites but everything else had shown up in stores.

I just started picking up the McFarlane Build sets and built my first one yesterday which was the Daryl on Chopper. Very fun build! Bike was a bit of a pain to put together but other then that awesome. I also picked up the RV which I'll be building this coming Friday along with the Prison cells which I picked up four. I cannot wait for the Cat Walk and Woodbury Assault Vehicle. I'm also looking out for the Boiler Room Set and Hospital Set too. I haven't seen it in stores yet but I'm really looking forward to those two. Anyone see those two in there local TRU,Walmart, Target yet?

I found the boiler room at Target. I have not seen the hospital doors or Woodbury sets yet.

I found the boiler room at Target. I have not seen the hospital doors or Woodbury sets yet.

I was just at Target today and have not seen the Boiler Room set. The Prison Cells were only there. I will have to check back in a week.

Anyone seen hospital doors or Woodbury sets yet? Also anyone have an issue with the Dale's RV door? Mine does not stay on. It like it is too small for the frame.

I have not heard anyone finding Hospital Doors, Woodbury Assault Vehicle, Daryl & Merle Woodbury Arena, or Blind Pack Series 3. I imagine they will be out September/October. I just started collecting these. Do they typically come out earlier than expected?

guys!!!

this weekend only - 15% off all walking dead stuff on the skybound webstore.

This will help me a lot since shipping to hk is quite high. go go go

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440263050.780248.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440263062.146590.jpg
Picked up a couple sets of the upper and lower prison cells at Target. I decided to get them built now since I have 2 of the catwalk sets with 2 more pairs of cells preordered. Now I just have to find room for it all.

Back