McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dalesrv.jpg

Looks great! Can't wait for mine to arrive from Walmart. I'm hoping to find it in store this weekend however. The wait is killing me!

I just bought Ezekiel and Michonne in the Skybound site, I know that I will regret not waiting for discount codes (christmas maybe?), I couldn't risk it anymore, Ezekiel was the sdcc exclusive last year and Michonne is Michonne. We'll see how long they last until being sold out, if Michonne lasts til the first discount codes I will wait for the next exclusive.

Just bought the Woodbury Assault Rick and Flu Zombie. Haven't opened both yet but review coming soon. Looking through the packaging the Flu Zombie looks so perfect! Rick looks a bit better. I want that RV set! Looks fantastic!

Picked up my first building set, The Governor's Room, on a whim because it was at Target for half off. Pretty impressive overall. The figures aren't much to write home about, especially Penny as her legs are warped and she will not stand on her own for long. The actual construction pieces are very high quality, and the paint detail is amazing. I'll be picking up a few more for sure.

19551968253_8df0ff474e_b.jpg

20202305316_1af85fd2bf_b.jpg

20041917479_f82f0187b9_b.jpg

I just bought Ezekiel and Michonne in the Skybound site, I know that I will regret not waiting for discount codes (christmas maybe?), I couldn't risk it anymore, Ezekiel was the sdcc exclusive last year and Michonne is Michonne. We'll see how long they last until being sold out, if Michonne lasts til the first discount codes I will wait for the next exclusive.

Dude, you gotta check eBay! I just ordered Ezekiel and Clementine for $19.99 each and combined shipping. That's why I finally bit, it bugs me when figures don't have ankle joints and I didn't feel either are worth $25, but I love the comic and Telltale game so I had to have 'em eventually.

Are Deputy Rick's still showing up at Walgreen's? I don't think they hit Michigan at all, I drive for a living and stop at many random WG stores and havn't seen one. Weird, because I've always found their exclusives easy to find. I need a season 1 Rick, dangit!

I never saw this last wave's exclusives at all and had to resort to ebay to get them, because I too was just not finding them at Walgreens or Target. I'm hoping that distribution improves. I was lucky and picked up Grave Digger Daryl at a SDCC Walgreens, but hopefully he'll be easier to find than Rick (and hopefully he'll ship with a few more Ricks too).

Are Deputy Rick's still showing up at Walgreen's? I don't think they hit Michigan at all, I drive for a living and stop at many random WG stores and havn't seen one. Weird, because I've always found their exclusives easy to find. I need a season 1 Rick, dangit!

I found it in Livonia MI about a month ago. Saw it just the one time.

Last edited:
Dude, you gotta check eBay! I just ordered Ezekiel and Clementine for $19.99 each and combined shipping. That's why I finally bit, it bugs me when figures don't have ankle joints and I didn't feel either are worth $25, but I love the comic and Telltale game so I had to have 'em eventually.

I did it! However is not worth it, Ezekiel costs me the same like in the Skybound site, so I chose the source to buy. I would wish to live in eeuu, living in spain sucks if you are a figure collector.

Found and picked up the prison cells at Walmart tonight. They also had Dale's RV but my order from Walmart.com comes in the next day or two so it seemed silly to buy it again tonight instead of just waiting a few more days. I did get one of each of the prison cells (upper and lowers with each of the 4 figures for a total of 2 upper and 2 lowers). I put together an upper and lower set tonight. While simple, they are pretty cool. They'll look even better when you get a few of them strung together. I'll probably get at least 3 more of each as the instructions demonstrate once they go on sale at TRU during a buy one get one 40/50% off or whatever they've done with the line before.

I really like the customizable options they give you. They include 2 different blankets as well as a few different options for the table that is in the cell. I think they reversed the table accessories though as the Carol set came with an option that had Carl's gun and hat (which explains why he has neither on the figure). But as long as you're getting at least one of each, that shouldn't be an issue.

Really can't wait to build the RV set later this week now! I've heard the boiler room set is also out, but I didn't see it tonight. Although at this point the catwalk with Herschel is the set I want most to really bring the prison cells together.

Back