McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was really wanting Beth or Rosita in this set (i know they are in the poll so obviously not..lol) i hope they both get made (im sure they will) but i would frekin love a Martinez who is also in the poll. (along with Shumpert and Karen. I mean Shumpert got a mini fig.....Karen needs something.....) i wonder if they will do a minfig set of terminus.... im so getting all the prison ones, and probably the set with shumpert cause that truck is awesome.

Hey All,

This is what I gathered from the show pics. Is there anything Ive missed out?

-Building Sets Series 2
prison catwalk
prison cells upper
prison cells lower
prison boiler room
walker barrier
Dale's RV
Woodbory Assualt Vehicle
Daryl & Merle 5 pack
Atlanta Hospital Doors

Deluxe Sets
10 inch Michonne
Morgan and Walker Spike Trap

Tv Series

Comic Series

10968427_10153086326427458_6158889227423598393_n.jpg
10996112_10153086326487458_159539205846683573_n.jpg

I might buy that deluxe set twice, repaint one a little so I can have two female walkers. I plan to get the old bicycle walker as well.

Best zombie so far, hope it translates well to the final figure, and hope we get a couple of comic book figure exclusives at the big conventions again this year.

I hope that deluxe Morgan is different to the series 8 Morgan. However I can see Mcfarlane keeping it the same like they did with the single and deluxe daryl with motorcycle.

As for comic exclusives. It will be SDCC and online again as usual at 25usd a pop. Those are expensive to get and ship to Hk. As long as they keep doing discount codes during Black Friday then I'm cool to buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see they're still doing deluxe sets.

Now let's see a Sheriff Rick (in jacket) with Horse set.

Back