McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking it's the whole idea of sculpting a baby to go with Walking Dead characters, just like they didn't give both Carl's a gun. It's probably due to AMC.

If they ever get around to making a beth figure they should put Judith but. They could put her with rick also, I wouldn't mind that

Here's a quick review of the Daryl with chopper building set. I figured I would start going through the sets one by one.

10953218_1610222985873627_1582088439626389992_n.jpg

I went with Sophia (A New Beginning Era) and Rosita (Classic, pre-All Out War)

A lot of those choices are figures I would never want. I hate Ricks new look but that one and Michonne are running away with it.

Make sure to vote OTHER and list your choice(s) in the comment section.

Need Tyreese!

Anyone here looking for loose tv series figs? dumping all mine in favor of the comic series, giving fellow freaks first dibs. just picked up Jesus and Ezekiel! stoked

^^The smartest man I ever met happened to love my hair. My old boss, T. Brooks Ellis, the director of the Human Genome Project. He said my hair made me look like, and I quote, "a fun guy", which I am. -Eugene Porter:lecture

Back