McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75ed1803176e490721c21a2fca8ab464.jpg
more pics of clementine!

Is there any sort of checklist for the blind bag characters? Also the figures you get in the 5 pack are those figures in the the blind bags or are they just unique to the 5 pack?

Is there any sort of checklist for the blind bag characters? Also the figures you get in the 5 pack are those figures in the the blind bags or are they just unique to the 5 pack?

There is a checklist in each blind bag. And the ones in the five pack are unique.
I've noticed some people are missing how to tell the Walkers from the Human blind bags. its the tiny W and H on the packs.

cool thanks for the info, still waiting to find the blind bags at my local TRU. How many characters are in the first wave of blind bags if you don't mind me asking?

There is a checklist in each blind bag. And the ones in the five pack are unique.
I've noticed some people are missing how to tell the Walkers from the Human blind bags. its the tiny W and H on the packs.

Just throwing this out there. I don't know about you, I hate blindbags. So the blind bag mini figures for the building set line really sucks since I want at least one of each figure/character. My TRU had a good 20 or so of these when I left today. Would anyone be interested in me buying them out, opening them up and seeing what inside? I'd be able to offer up individual figures for like $3.50 or $4 plus shipping. That way people can get what figures they want without the hassle?

From what I saw, the walkers outnumbered human figures like 2 to 1, which I suppose is good for herd building. There are a total of 8 figures in this first wave:

Human:
The Governor
Michonne
Carl
Daryl

Zombie:
Sophia
Male Walker
Female Walker
Michonne Pet #1

I don't know how many complete sets, if any, would be available but it might make getting specific figures easier to get for a decent price.

Thanks for the info, I really thought there would have been more than 8 characters in the series.

Just throwing this out there. I don't know about you, I hate blindbags. So the blind bag mini figures for the building set line really sucks since I want at least one of each figure/character. My TRU had a good 20 or so of these when I left today. Would anyone be interested in me buying them out, opening them up and seeing what inside? I'd be able to offer up individual figures for like $3.50 or $4 plus shipping. That way people can get what figures they want without the hassle?

From what I saw, the walkers outnumbered human figures like 2 to 1, which I suppose is good for herd building. There are a total of 8 figures in this first wave:

Human:
The Governor
Michonne
Carl
Daryl

Zombie:
Sophia
Male Walker
Female Walker
Michonne Pet #1

I don't know how many complete sets, if any, would be available but it might make getting specific figures easier to get for a decent price.

The humans are pretty easy to feel out.

Governor has the big wavy coat.
Daryl has the crossbow.
Michonne has the sword and sheath.
Carl is little and has the head and hat (separate pieces).

I haven't tried for the walkers yet.

For everyone who's asking about why Clem has a gun and Carl doesn't! That's my friend and he asked one of the workers for McFarlane toys
e912ca0b9fc880559806f49d712f3a10.jpg

I went for more blind bags and my TRU are totally sold out. I went to another one which had some though and tried to feel out Carl, Sophia and Pet. Got Carl, Pet, and the Male Herd Zombie. I was fine with the Male Herd Zombie as I did not have that anyway. Pet had a broken chain (could have been be from me feeling to hard). Tried super-gluing it together but would not dry unless it got on my fingers. Epoxy did the trick.

Can someone tell me if Sophia comes with the small clear stand? I know she comes with that Zombie Stand, just wondering if it has both. All the Zombie packs I felt I seemed to feel the small stand in there.

I suck at the blind bags. Picked up three more walkers today. Ending up with a second male (got him the first trip) and 2 pets. The female and Sophia elude me.

I did much better with the humans. Was able to feel out Michonne's sword. The Governor's bulk gave him away. Daryl was just the one that didn't feel like Michonne or the Governor. Luckily, got Carl the first trip. So I'm done with the humans! Yeah!

Just hope I'll be able to get Sophia and the female walker without much more trouble.

I put together my first set today - the Governor's room. Love it. A little disappointed I ended up with one wrong painted fish tank (had the wrong black paneling pattern) but other than that, its an easy build and looks fantastic. I just wish there was an easier way to swap out floor boards if you want to add ones with peg holes for figures, furniture, etc. I think cutting the corers with a bit of black paint was a lame decision if they can't get the right ones in. Painted all around would have been better, especially since "Todd's Tips" encourages you to mix up the fish tank order for a customized display. A bit hard to do that with unpainted sides on some tanks.

Definitely loving this line :rock

Back