Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes I had one delivered from Target this week. Comic inspired as opposed to actress likeness but a really nicely done figure. Quality is improving on these. Batgirl - two face - tut all top notch.

Found one at my Target. Looks pretty great.

Looks like the movie 6 pack released early in Asia.

I’m in the UK, and my 6 pack arrived yesterday!

IMG_3393.jpeg

IMG_3370.jpeg

Clooney and Kilmer are the standouts for me. And Clooney looks especially good with the right lighting:

IMG_3440.jpeg

That Batfleck headsculpt is fantastic. I wish they’d do a regular suit BvS or ZSJL version.

I’d love to see a second boxed set with,

- Keaton (Returns suit)
- Kilmer (Panther Regular suit)
- Clooney (Ice Armor suit)
- Bale (Begins suit)
- Affleck (BvS suit)
- Pattison (battle damaged/muddy/dirty ending suit)

Tell me that wouldn’t be awesome. Instead of the Batsignal, include accessories and alternate hands for all of them. Every guy gets some fists, hands, grapple guns and Batarangs unique to their films.

Def not. Clooney is with those long ass ears
No the Clooney one is the star of the set, they actually got the face to look like the actor and the neck articulation does not ruin the cowl shape like the Kilmer and Keaton ones do.

He did have the longest ears of all the costumes so the figure is accurate.

I skipped this set but with B+R being the Return of the Jedi of the Batman films in terms of being made with toys in mind, the upcoming set will be a lot of fun.

No the Clooney one is the star of the set, they actually got the face to look like the actor and the neck articulation does not ruin the cowl shape like the Kilmer and Keaton ones do.

He did have the longest ears of all the costumes so the figure is accurate.

I skipped this set but with B+R being the Return of the Jedi of the Batman films in terms of being made with toys in mind, the upcoming set will be a lot of fun.
Eh I don’t think so. Honestly the suit is hideous anyway to me so maybe that’s that.

Worst one in the set is either the Bale or Affleck. Next is the Battison.

The TDK figures suck. They look like wrestling figures. Weird proportions. Interrogation Joker with the table and chairs looks like he should be in a WWE ring playset.

Keaton’s neck is weird and they were lazy not painting the emblem.

Stand out is Kilmer and Clooney. Clooney is the most accurate to all of them as far as sculpt goes. Love the boots. Some artist on Instagram customized his three and they look way better.

D0B81BB8-E788-4FF5-88AD-2FD77B843679.jpeg

A8ECDBEB-4814-4A11-8ECF-1C3828DBA63B.jpeg

EE912429-9279-4985-97F4-565B6008204D.jpeg

Stand out is Kilmer.

93B919EF-F084-40DD-81B9-F2B82EB27200.jpeg

Back