Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t like the movie but suddenly I’m a kid in 1997 again.

That’s the first McFarlane Wave I’m getting. They ALL look good. Can’t wait to build Freeze.

The O’ Donnell Robin is my favorite but the paint apps on Ivy are reallly, really good.

Have not been a fan of any of the McFarlane figures but these are a winner. Clooney was the best looking figure in the movie pack and sm glad to see the other figures are up to the same standard.

They all look fantastic!

These look friggin’ great. I have no idea what rhyme or reason there is to Todd’s ability to churn out great likenesses and products for some licenses and terrible ones for others, but when he hits, he hits and these definitely fit the bill.

Screenshot_20230930_221114_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230930_221123_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230930_221059_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230930_221047_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230930_221040_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230930_221036_Chrome.jpg

Wouldn’t necessarily want him but I’m surprised they did the whole wave and no Bane. That could have been the build a figure and Freeze could have been standard.

Wouldn’t necessarily want him but I’m surprised they did the whole wave and no Bane. That could have been the build a figure and Freeze could have been standard.
They should do Bane as a Mega-Fig and a Gold Label/Platinum variant in a fuzzy purple gorilla suit.:lol

Batman and Robin wave is out for preorder and the nostalgia got me to grab the whole set. Target had them for about $21 each and I guess I had some coupon that made all four (plus Ahnold) for $70.

That’s got to be TWayne. Saw the same thing on reddit. Wish I could get a hold of him, I think he lives right next to me.

View attachment 673711

Where you at bro!
Omg dude, I somehow managed to remember my login to here. Yeah man that's my work haha. Thank you for shoutin' me out. I did post this on reddit. Someone ended up buying it and so those pictures are from them. He's not crediting me but it's no big deal! You know me, I'll take the small victories where I can lol. (Also if you messaged me on reddit, I don't respond to anyone I don't recognize claiming to know me, apologies if it was you).

But anyway, yeah McFarlane really has inspired me. The stuff can look soo basic from the factory, but can be elevated so high! I've customized a lot of cool stuff recently and that battle damage was the first piece I've actually sold in many, many years, lol.

Omg dude, I somehow managed to remember my login to here. Yeah man that's my work haha. Thank you for shoutin' me out. I did post this on reddit. Someone ended up buying it and so those pictures are from them. He's not crediting me but it's no big deal! You know me, I'll take the small victories where I can lol. (Also if you messaged me on reddit, I don't respond to anyone I don't recognize claiming to know me, apologies if it was you).

But anyway, yeah McFarlane really has inspired me. The stuff can look soo basic from the factory, but can be elevated so high! I've customized a lot of cool stuff recently and that battle damage was the first piece I've actually sold in many, many years, lol.
Did you make a custom head mold from the mezco 89?

Did you make a custom head mold from the mezco 89?
Nope! Just a scratch build from the McFarlane base head. Thickened the neck, re-sculpted the cowl, added the proper texture and a detailed repaint. Didn't even touch the mouth likeness, as it was already pretty dead on to Keaton. Just needs paint to bring it out, like most McFarlanes.

Nope! Just a scratch build from the McFarlane base head. Thickened the neck, re-sculpted the cowl, added the proper texture and a detailed repaint. Didn't even touch the mouth likeness, as it was already pretty dead on to Keaton. Just needs paint to bring it out, like most McFarlanes.
Wow, looks amazing!

Think it's basically just a recolor
Thanks, Target.com sells online only at the moment and couldn't see it in person in the stores I went, however they got like 3 boxes of BTAS figures because I must have seen like 4 platinum scarecrows lined up in the shelves!!

McFarlane's Animal man Target Exclusive figure is really nice. It's these type of deep tier characters I find most appealing. As little, or nothing, had been done for these characters. I would love to see him do Ragman, The Spectre, O'Neil/Magyar/Cowan Question, Jonah Hex, Classic Creature Commandos, etc....

Back