McFarlane Annonced a new Statue in 1/4 Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are up for Pre-order on both Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth. EE being the cheaper with free S&H atm. I ordered one with both to make sure i'm covered. This thing looks amazing. 17" while standing on base so assuming 5th or 6th scale?

SDCC-2015-McFarlane-Booth-020.jpg

SDCC-2015-McFarlane-Booth-018.jpg

Pictures from Toyark

i have never ordered from entertainment earth before are they reliable?

I have never had any problems with them. They seem to be legit and pretty similar to Big Bad Toy Store in a lot of ways. I don't think you can wrong with either spot.

Preorder will be up in December in December.

Entertainment Earth is great, i ordered from them before, they are really good with returns if there is an issue. I might order through them since customer service at Spawn.com/McFarlane is not that great.

New Photos!
p_pt_spawn_MEDIEVAL_44.jpg

p_spawn_MEDIEVAL-SPAWN_047.jpg

p_pt_spawn_MEDIEVAL_126.jpg

p_pt_spawn_MEDIEVAL_092.jpg

p_spawn_MEDIEVAL-SPAWN_091.jpg

p_pt_spawn_MEDIEVAL_138.jpg

Updated Video!

So they went with the simpler belt buckle. Awesome detail, but Spawn is old news now. Pass.

Can't wait to get this. The only thing i don't like about mcfarlane statues are those nameplates they put on everything. It cheapens it for me.

What would be a proper spawn?

Every spawn they have done in this line has sold out btw.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I agree, I seriously need a 1/4 scale Spawn in my collection. It's okay to have the 1/5 - 1/6th scale figures but it would line up a lot better with the majority of statues I collect.

Back