McFarlane Annonced a new Statue in 1/4 Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Chewy is a little taller than other 1/6 and if Spawn was standing up he might be the same height but it definitely feels a lot smaller. Good in one way since I don’t have a lot of room for more statues but it would have been epic to see this at 1/4 (or at least 1/5 like the Mythos Fett.)

So.. I've probably owned over 1000 statues in my collecting history, and I've never EVER seen the level of detail that is in this statue, at any scale. The attention to casting quality is nothing short of unbelievable. I can't get over how they have captured such minute detail in this piece at such a small scale. It's not often a statue floors me, but I'm floored. It's nothing short of miraculous, the quality of this casting and sculpt. Great job McFarlane.

Pics ahead:

MS1.jpg~original

MS2.jpg~original

MS3.jpg~original

MS4.jpg~original

MS5.jpg~original

MS6.jpg~original

MS7.jpg~original

MS8.jpg~original

MS9.jpg~original

MSa.jpg~original

MSb.jpg~original

I'm not sure of the scale issues but you pics and opinion pushed me to buy one. Thank you for the shots!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I REALLY might need to get the painted one now too. That looks incredible. I think Sideshow needs to call Todd and see what factory he uses for paint since it blows anything Sideshow has done out of the water.

The sculpt is amazeballs but it still looks like one of the figures you could buy for ten bucks during McFarlane's toy heyday.

Regarding scale, really you need to get a normal 12" 1/6 figure and pose it in the same pose, standing him next to 1/6 Chewie isn't the best as Chewie is bigger anyway at 14" and he's standing straight.

Also 1/5 statues are way bigger. Needs to be seen against the original Spawn statue if anything.

Mine came in yesterday and I'm really impressed with the level of detail on this. This piece was very well done and although only 1/6 scale it does have a lot of presence due to the pose. Very happy with this one.

Most detailed statue I've ever seen. And in 1/6 no less... Nuts.
0b2169aa20d8fbb5b158c48c04a738dc.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I can't get over how great this turned out. Highly recommend it to anyone on the fence.

Attachments

• IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3387C.jpg
    IMG_3387C.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3383C.jpg
    IMG_3383C.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3358.jpg
    IMG_3358.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 182
still holding out for an al simmons spawn. i hope they make one. I can just imagine how magnificent the cape could be.

Back