Maybe Mezco should do a 1/12 G.I.Joe Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would be more in if we got them like this

joequickkick.jpgth.jpegsnowjob.jpgdustyhhhh.jpg2488152-major_bludd_1_by_aschell.jpg

Attachments

• zzbh.jpg
    zzbh.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 141
1/12 Clothed Mezco style GI JOE ARAH character STORM SHADOW.

Just making his pack at the moment but figure wise, here you go.
I made the top and pants. Fore arm and shins are actual cloth bindings too.

BODY:- Head, arms, torso and feet are from Articulated Icons Deluxe White Ninja, the legs from SHF.

ZZZZZZSS7.jpgZZZZZZSS6.jpgZZZZZZSS5.jpgZZZZZZSS4.jpgZZZZZZSS.jpg

I love this idea. Would love for a continuation or relaunch of the 1/6 line but 1/12 would be great too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally Agree SirGor.

DAMToys or any of the other 1/6th Brands that seem to be jumping into 1/12 would be Best suited.

A, Experience doing Military uniforms and kit.
B, They won't do the Mezco ONESIE stitched Uniforms. Actual separate Tops, pants, jackets etc.
C, They won't have all Military figures/Joes built like Captain America LOL
D, Better bodies than Mezco for Holding weapons. Except for Mezco Dredd, None of the other body types can shoulder weapons properly.

Mezco's biggest prob when they do the "normal person" body, they take Articulation Away (single point elbows and the Single Head/Neck piece and crappy shoulder articulation too).
Mezco need to step their game up and do Better Bodies IMHO and Less of the Onesies.

^^ Wow, all fair/good points there. I myself haven't gone into militaristic/historical action figures so most of that info is news to me. Agree with you on the onesies lol

I spoke with Mezco about this 2 years ago at NYCC. They would LOVE to do it. Just a matter the of licensing agreement.

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are some of my favorite characters in all of geek fiction. If they actually did a Marvel Comics/Sunbow accurate version, hell yeah I'd pay $80 each.

But they'd Mez-flair them up even worse than Sideshow did. All tacticool and stuff. Straps and laces and goofy lines all over the jumpsuits...no thanks. At least I finally got a 1/12 Storm Shadow thanks to Articulated Icons.

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are some of my favorite characters in all of geek fiction. If they actually did a Marvel Comics/Sunbow accurate version, hell yeah I'd pay $80 each.

But they'd Mez-flair them up even worse than Sideshow did. All tacticool and stuff. Straps and laces and goofy lines all over the jumpsuits...no thanks. At least I finally got a 1/12 Storm Shadow thanks to Articulated Icons.

A 1/12 Storm Shadow Sounds cool please post some pic's. :drool

Back