Maybe Mezco should do a 1/12 G.I.Joe Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to the fwoosh if you have any intention of owning the 6 inch Storm Shadow for less than crazy ebay prices. They are selling off the last of the stock now. It's pretty expensive for a six inch figure but still cheaper than ebay. You'll need to buy the white deluxe ninja and the arms pack. A Cobra sticker from reprolabels completes the package.

We need someone to step up and do cloth 1/12 JOES, thats for sure.
Plus the better part with 1/12,cloth, all the 1/6th Goodness with a much improved MOTORPOOL/AVIATION 7 DIO options at 1/12 scale.

I just knocked this up for these photos But imagine, a Brand could do bigger and better.

"RED ON. GO GO GO"

zzzzhalo8.jpgzzzzhalo7.jpgzzzzhalo6.jpg

HALO Rig 1/12 scale I made.

zzzzhalo5.jpgzzzzhalo.jpgzzzzhalo2.jpgzzzzhalo1.jpgzzzzhalo3.jpgzzzzhalo4.jpg

Plus New 1/12 version of a 1/6th custom I had done a few years back.

zzzzjoe3.jpgzzzzjoe4.jpgzzzzjoe.jpgzzzzjoe5.jpg

Firstly. Happy 4th JULY to all. Be Safe & Have Fun.

My Newest Addition to my 1/12 Cloth Custom figures. COBRA Firefly.

Body is a Mezco Dredd with Articulated Icons Forearms and hands (have the Solitair for black gloved hands too). Punisher Boots given some Grey detailing.

Made the Uniform, Cloth Balaclava (same camo), Cloth COBRA patch. Made the backpack based on the ARAH style. As you can see with his uniform it has a modern Twist with Combat shirt, also Tactical Kit for the modern Twist.
Spent last weekend casting a Lot of various size Explosives and then painting them.

"The Tools of the Trade"

zzzzzfirefly pack6.jpgzzzzzfirefly vest.jpgzzzzzfirefly pack1.jpgzzzzzfirefly pack.jpgzzzzzfirefly pack2.jpgzzzzzfirefly explosives.jpg

FIREFLY

zzzzzfirefly.jpgzzzzzfirefly1.jpgzzzzzfirefly2.jpgzzzzzfirefly pack5.jpgzzzzzfirefly pack4.jpgzzzzzfirefly pack3.jpg

Waterborne Mission.

zzzzzfirefly3.jpgzzzzzfirefly4.jpg

4th JULY Mission "England send their REGARDS"

zzzzzfirefly6.jpgzzzzzfirefly7.jpgzzzzzfirefly5.jpgzzzzzfirefly8.jpg

Go to the fwoosh if you have any intention of owning the 6 inch Storm Shadow for less than crazy ebay prices. They are selling off the last of the stock now. It's pretty expensive for a six inch figure but still cheaper than ebay. You'll need to buy the white deluxe ninja and the arms pack. A Cobra sticker from reprolabels completes the package.

They have a 25% off everything 4th of July sale, ending at midnight July 5th.

Big Guy, you're getting a bad ass little collection going, nice shots!

Back