Max Payne 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely getting this, I wish Rockstar would take some notes from Sony, I'd love to see some MP and GTA HD Collections, so I don't have to dust off and hook up my PS2 every time I want to play a game.

I'm just happy that Remedy have included dedicated mouse and keyboard controls rather than port the console versions joypad setup to the PC.

If this is even half as good as MP2 it's going to be the best game in years for me.

I wonder if they'll be any merchandise for this game, beyond the collector's edition Statue/figure.

Got Max Payne on iOS, it was $2.99.

Plays really good and looks really good all these years later. I recommend you guys/gals check it out!

I still think this game will be a good shooter, but a Max Payne fail. Max should only be in New York, none of his buld head crap (even thoug he shaves it later in the game), NY levels are only flash backs, Don't like the story one bit so far. Max doesn't go on a rampage for other peopless problems. The whole Brazil thing and killing black gangsters and other mercenaries just sounds stupid.

They also cut out te ful blown comic/noir still cut scenes, it is a mix of live action and the comic bubles which l don't think l will like.

Gameplay looks great, but l think they changed it up way to much. Nothing will beat the first Payne.

I still think this game will be a good shooter, but a Max Payne fail. Max should only be in New York, none of his buld head crap (even thoug he shaves it later in the game), NY levels are only flash backs, Don't like the story one bit so far. Max doesn't go on a rampage for other peopless problems. The whole Brazil thing and killing black gangsters and other mercenaries just sounds stupid.

They also cut out te ful blown comic/noir still cut scenes, it is a mix of live action and the comic bubles which l don't think l will like.

Gameplay looks great, but l think they changed it up way to much. Nothing will beat the first Payne.

So, you hate every change they made and would like them to give you more of the same from 1 and 2. Fair enough. I was never a huge fan of the series, but I like shooting people and this seems to have some really nice shooting people action, so I'll check it out.

Dude we get it you dont like this game (even tho you have never played it).If you absolutely hate the idea of this new one why comment? Just play the first two over and over again if change scares you so much

Dude we get it you dont like this game (even tho you have never played it).If you absolutely hate the idea of this new one why comment? Just play the first two over and over again if change scares you so much

I didnt say l didn' like it, did you not read l said it looks like a good shooter, that means the gameplay will be good.

It looks like they changed max to much is all l am saying character wise and story wise. I will play it, but l can already tell this isn't classic Max original Max fans would like. More of a modern day jazzed up max.

Thats fine and your entitled to your opinion but every single page on here you jump in just to say the exact same thing over and over again and I am pretty sure everyone thats reading this knows how you feel about this game at this point.

Thats fine and your entitled to your opinion but every single page on here you jump in just to say the exact same thing over and over again and I am pretty sure everyone thats reading this knows how you feel about this game at this point.

Well, the first couple of times he did it, I wasn't sure, but this time I'm starting to get the feeling that he's not happy. Is it wrong that I wish Max was even balder and even more in Brazil just to spite him?:yess:

Back