Max Payne 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from what ive seen they changed his old man look. i prefer the orional alot better, hopefully its still there

maxpayne-494x590.jpg
max-payne-3-2.jpg

very bad ass imo. Its what hero's look like in real life rather than the typical mass effect guy look. lol

from what ive seen they changed his old man look. i prefer the orional alot better, hopefully its still there

maxpayne-494x590.jpg
max-payne-3-2.jpg

very bad ass imo. Its what hero's look like in real life rather than the typical mass effect guy look. lol

Unless you're talking about the aliens in ME, I couldn't disagree with you more.

The original Max Payne, sure. But this guy looks like he belongs on a Softtail. I love the design, though.

l hate the new max payne look. l am a HUGE fan of the original, played through it just a few months ago. it was a ground breaking game that broke all the rules in it's day. Max payne 2 sucked compared to the first, still okay but didn't like the design of max since they changed the model to an actor instead of creator Sam Lake. This game l am sure will be forgetable. The location is dumb, Max should be in New York. Gameplay might be good, that will be the only thing good about the game. In my opinion this isn't Max Payne anymore, they are just using the title and bullet time to milk the Payne fanchise. The guy who did the original voice will be back and that's a plus.

Here's hoping Rockstar releases an HD 2-pack of the first ones to coincide with this.:pray:

The originals for Xbox work on 360 and the original Max Payne graphic wise still hold up in my opinion, it had the best graphics when it came out. A new updated version with crisper graphics would be cool. Doubt that would happen though.

I don't know why R* doesn't or hasn't done any updates yet. They'd make a killing off of just the GTA stuff, let alone titles like Max Payne, Red Dead Revolver, etc.

I have San Andreas for the original xbox installed on my 360 , having played it recently I was surprised how crappy the graphics were.
Time sure flies , I remember getting home with that game with my cousin and thinking the graphics were incredible.

An update would have to ramp up the graphics for both of them and of course put them HD.

I have San Andreas for the original xbox installed on my 360 , having played it recently I was surprised how crappy the graphics were.
Time sure flies , I remember getting home with that game with my cousin and thinking the graphics were incredible.

An update would have to ramp up the graphics for both of them and of course put them HD.

I actually thought San Andreas had bad graphics, l didn't like them as soon as l got the game home. Vic City had better graphics. I would Like to see an HD version,but wont happen.

Other than the Voice and Theme [which are good]... [the trailer] looks lame.

:monkey5

Last edited:
Back