Max Payne 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the game at midnight! Feels just like the Max Payne I know and love. Shooting bad guys has never been so brutal and so much fun! Here's the 10" statue that comes with the special edition. Love the design, face is a bit goofy up close:

Payne1.jpg

Payne2.jpg

Payne3.jpg

Got my copy for PS3 last night, going to play it now.

Glad i passed on the CE and wow, does Diablo III look crap or what?..its way too bright and colourful, needs to be dark and gloomy(with a cool soundtrack) like the first game.

Gameplay looks amazing, same with the graphics and great weapon sound effects (l hated the cap gun sound in the second game).

Again though, what l thought, just doesn't feel like the other two, no dark Noir style (nightime snow storm and rain storm fom the other two), this one being bright sunny paradise type of style.

The 30 min video the guy said the game is like a Micheal Mann movie and l can see it being like that.

Anyway will try and find a cheap copy and play it (can't rent games in my area anymore). It is a Max Payne story so l have to play it.

Gameplay looks amazing, same with the graphics and great weapon sound effects (l hated the cap gun sound in the second game).

Again though, what l thought, just doesn't feel like the other two, no dark Noir style (nightime snow storm and rain storm fom the other two), this one being bright sunny paradise type of style.

The 30 min video the guy said the game is like a Micheal Mann movie and l can see it being like that.

Anyway will try and find a cheap copy and play it (can't rent games in my area anymore). It is a Max Payne story so l have to play it.

Want to say all this once more for luck?

I have no problem with them changing it up. If they kept makiing the same game over and over no one would buy it. :dunno

3hrs in now, best game i've played in awhile and stays quite true to the previous games just a more grand production executed perfectly so far.

Loved picking of those Guido F-bags.

Sucks I have to wait until Friday for this. Been anticipating it since it was announced years ago. I'm glad there is a change of tone as two games in the same place is enough IMO. I did play the old ones on a pc so using a pad is gonna take some getting used to.

Got the game at midnight! Feels just like the Max Payne I know and love. Shooting bad guys has never been so brutal and so much fun! Here's the 10" statue that comes with the special edition. Love the design, face is a bit goofy up close:

Payne1.jpg

Payne2.jpg

Payne3.jpg

That figure looks nothing like the one in the promo pics. Mine should be on my doorstep this afternoon. Kinda disappointing to see it looks so crappy.

Yeah, these CE video game statues always disappoint IMO. I'm guessing they just make too man of them or jus don't put much money into the manufacturing. Theyre always cheap, light, plastic things with weak paint apps. I have the Skyrim dragon thingy and it's weak sauce.

LOL, will have to wait a year or so for that kind of deal. This one just aint calling me though I love/own the first two by Remedy

I know what you mean. I'm not really stoked for this one myself, but I can't seem to resist Rockstar games. I also get a little giddy when I see the bullet holes in people's faces....as weird as that might sound. Not sure if that novelty will sustain me though.

Back