Max Payne 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this game up a week ago and love it! :) I noticed the front cover really had a GTA vibe (not surprising it's a R* game) and then inside in the manual it has a page about creating gangs in MP3 and carrying them over to GTA5. So is GTA5 also set in Sao Paolo??

Anyway playing MP3 on Hard has proved to pretty difficult for me in some chapters. Up to chapter 11 now. Most frustrating part is trying for the back from the dead shot and there's a post or something in the way, so you can't hit the target :lol

I was a little disappointed that they made Max regret what happened with Mona and it was just the grief over the loss of his wife and baby. I loved the Mona character in the first two games and wasn't happy when they killed her off in the end :(

Does anyone understand Max's aging? In the original it says he's young and now 11 years later he's middle aged? Wtf...

Seeing his wife's grave in the game it had her date of birth as 1964 and that she died in 1998, so she was 34. I would imagine that Max was similar to her age, at least 30, not the 20 something most thought he had been. So 11 years later he would be at least 41, but more likely 45 if he had been the same age as his wife.

Back