Max Payne 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting til my exams are over and done with. Gotta wait til end of June to play this, and I literally cannot wait! Loved Max Payne 2 so much.

Just finished it. I enjoyed it the more I got through it. Definitely leaves it open for a 4th game.

I would assume Max goes back to America.

The Soundtrack for this game is very, very awesome!:rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6uTmH6Luo[/ame]

Please don't be harsh since I have a very dated drawing tablet and mediocre software. This was just a quick attempt at Max last night.

4etz6.jpg

Please don't be harsh since I have a very dated drawing tablet and mediocre software. This was just a quick attempt at Max last night.

4etz6.jpg

Please don't be harsh?

Snake, that is amazing! I can not hand draw that, let alone on a tablet. Excellent work, very well done!

Please don't be harsh?

Snake, that is amazing! I can not hand draw that, let alone on a tablet. Excellent work, very well done!

Thanks man. I might sit down and really put some time into it tonight. Or something else I had planned of Max doing the Bullet Time dive duel wielding pistols.

If I had 2,000$ laying around I would get a high end LCD tablet. I could do amazing things with that. But for now I got a crappy 60$ tablet and Corel Painter Essentials 4.

Last edited:
Loved the game. It did still have the feel of MP and MP2 despite the sun and baldness. Just its weird how in MP2 he accepts his wife's death at the end and decides he loves Mona, yet in MP3 he's mourning for his wife and not Mona. Also, if mobsters shot my wife's grave I'd be seriously pissed, yet Max just hides behind it like its just another pillar.

On chapter 14 when
Spoiler Spoiler:

1/3 of the way through.

God Max is depressing. Every time I fail to clear an area and get him killed I feel like I'm actually doing him a favor.

That's pretty good, just need a shirt more close to the game. Or you can go for the tank top look.

I'm definitely interesting in getting a Max 1/6. I've never sculpted, and I can't seem to find any headsculpts on eBay that resemble him at all. I guess I would prefer the haired, bearded version.

Accessories would be very easy to get, some pistols, shotgun, rifle etc.

I actually think that the Christian Bale headsculpt might work, with a beard.

Last edited:
Loved the game. It did still have the feel of MP and MP2 despite the sun and baldness. Just its weird how in MP2 he accepts his wife's death at the end and decides he loves Mona, yet in MP3 he's mourning for his wife and not Mona. Also, if mobsters shot my wife's grave I'd be seriously pissed, yet Max just hides behind it like its just another pillar.

Yeah it seems to be that he regrets hooking up with Mona. I guess R* wanted to place the focus back on Max's mourning and his inability to move on, feeling responsible for what happened. And the ending of Max Payne 2 got in the way of that.

And yeah, when I saw that chunk appear out of the tombstone I was like "Aww ____, you guys are in trouble now!". But then he remained silent and I was a little disappointed. Guess he was more worried about Passos:monkey1

On chapter 14 when
Spoiler Spoiler:

Fantastic moment! Was so glad when I died and had to restart the checkpoint:yess::lol

There are many moments in the game where you feel powerful and where the music works so well. An example being after
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If I wanted a Max Payne figure it would have to be the MP1 look, love his design and the smirk is pretty iconic (lots of jokes about it in MP3). I think the GTA III sideshow figure would be good for a classic Max custom

Back