Max Payne 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, being a single dad, the only game mode I have time for is medium. Can't spend a whole lot of time with the game, but still want a tiny bit of a challenge.

Pre baby I played all games on the most difficult setting, but since I have a 3 year old in the house my time to play is very limited. Takes me months to finish games. I've had this one since release and just finished the stadium level.

Max Payne 3 is probably the best linear game ever. LA NOIRE ain't got nothin' on Max

LA Noire is probably one of the most over rated games this generation IMO. But I agree Max is awesome. Best game I've played in years. I'm still loving the single player 5 days after beating it.

why the comparison? Totally different experiences.

Just played the the corpoarte office and favela levels. They were freaking awesome !

Really enjoyed the playthrough. Not sure I'll go a second round. The flashbacks really made me miss the noir feel of the first two.

anyone else have a hard time playing t1st and 3rd person shooters on a bigger tv? ive realized playing these types of games on anything bigger than a 32 inch tv just doesn't feel right.

Finished it a min ago.

i loved the game, Story was good though abit too confusing keeping track of all the gangs and so forth.

Gameplay was probably the best third person shooting in a game yet IMO

Best I've experienced has to be uncharted 2. I'm having trouble adjusting to shooting with l2 and r 2, wish they could give us a button layout like cod.

Max Payne 3 is the only game I've seen where the enemies seem to be able to soak up more bullet damage than the actual main character/player

Quick sketch of Max bullet dodging. I put this together quick so it's not my finest work. I lose patience fast drawing anymore.

By the way, Max Payne 3 has got to have one of the greatest game soundtracks.

2hqh5iu.jpg

That looks really great. Nice work. I used to draw alot and I know what you mean about not having the patience. I usually stop after a few lines.

That looks really great. Nice work. I used to draw alot and I know what you mean about not having the patience. I usually stop after a few lines.

Thanks Ash.

I just started playing the multiplayer yesterday and it's a lot of fun and infuriating at the same time. These inta-kills don't make any sense and the hit detection is all over the place.

I can empty an entire mag into a person and they drop me with 2 shots :gah:

Back