Max Payne 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deep Discount has this for $35 it says out of stock but it said the same thing when I ordered Witcher 2 and I still got it for that price.

Did anyone beat it yet? Is there replay value in it?

The multiplayer is good so is New York Min which you can change his costume to some pretty humorous stuff like his underwear. Also The golden guns you find the the campaign are cool too and there are mods for a the story mode like infinte ammo, one shot kills and kill cam on every kill which is hilarious

That CE statue really looks like dog____. I thought about getting it until I saw photos of it.

Agreed. Any CE that has a statue in it is probably not going to get my money, but there are occasionally some really cool ones.

This CE completely missed. I unfortunately bought it and Have now learned my lesson. Fun game though!!

I personally like the statue :dunno

Yes, the face is a bit disappointing, mainly due to the paint, but honestly I don't think it is THAT far off from how he looks in the game, and everything else looks great especially considering the value. IDK I'm pretty happy I went with the special edition. :dunno

The multiplayer is good so is New York Min which you can change his costume to some pretty humorous stuff like his underwear. Also The golden guns you find the the campaign are cool too and there are mods for a the story mode like infinte ammo, one shot kills and kill cam on every kill which is hilarious

Kill cam on every kill would possibly turn this into the greatest game ever. That's my fav part. Slowing it down and just unloading full mags into dudes. So funny. I remember one where you knock a guy down and it goes slow mo...I panicked and fired about a dozen bullets into his groin. All in glorious bullet time. I laughed pretty hard.

Finished it today, excellent game! Glad I didnt pay full price for it though, not much replay unless your into multiplayer imo. I'll pick it up once it hits the sales rack.

Thinking about getting this I read great reviews on it and the mutiplayer is supposed to be super fun.

Damn I just won 1 on ebay for 53 with free shipping wish I none about that deep discount deal earlier.

Finished the story this morning and played a bit of multi. It's really awesome in both regards. 10/10 for me. I really want them to make another but not sure they will.

Finished the story this morning and played a bit of multi. It's really awesome in both regards. 10/10 for me. I really want them to make another but not sure they will.

10? Really? Would you say it's one of the best games ever made? I'm not being snarky. I'm honestly curious. A 10 for me is near perfection. I can only think of a couple games that I loved enough to give a 10 to.

So i heard that Max Payne 3 comes with a free download of the first game for Xbox classics. Is that true, and if so is it he same for PS3??

10? Really? Would you say it's one of the best games ever made? I'm not being snarky. I'm honestly curious. A 10 for me is near perfection. I can only think of a couple games that I loved enough to give a 10 to.

I just love how much of a badass you can be when you get into the flow and unleash hell on the enemies. The only negative I can think of is the unskippable and rather numerous cutscenes. I love the original games and thought Rockstar did an amazing job.

I just love how much of a badass you can be when you get into the flow and unleash hell on the enemies. The only negative I can think of is the unskippable and rather numerous cutscenes. I love the original games and thought Rockstar did an amazing job.

That's my only real complaint aswell.:lecture

Fair enough. I agree that you can feel pretty awesome sometimes. You can also feel dead alot too hehe. I notice that if you get raped too many times, the game gives you help. Extra ammo, painkillers..."here, you scrub..you should be able to get through this now"

I cant wait to get this next week if anyone is playing this on 360 and are looking for people to form a crew my tag is redrumstang

That's my only real complaint aswell.:lecture

I'm actually loving those cutscenes. I think that to skip them is like you aren't immersing yourself in the experience/story. I accidentally skipped one at the Branco office, and I even got myself killed to try to see it again, but to no avail:(. That being said, I'm currently in the last chapter of the game, and I love every minute of it. I've got to return it tomorrow, but I'm definitely going to buy it now. After Harley Quinn's Revenge, I'll probably pick up the first entry in this series via PSN. Hopefully, they release MP2 as a downloadable title on PSN, as I'd like to own the whole series. I'd give it an easy 9/10, hell, 10/10.

You can skip most the cut scenes on the arcade mode which is fun as hell. Can play as max from both 1 & 2 aswell.

Back