MaulFan's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Batman collection as of today.

BAT_2-3-10_1.jpg

BAT_2-3-10_2.jpg

love the pic sean.
I bought that same chair to pose my Br joker just like that.
awsome.

I am going to do a review of that chair coming soon.

Seeing the figures in front of that chain like curtain reminds me of the fireplace from the film with Zeta Jones and Liam Neeson, Haunted?... that takes what's his names head off.

Seeing the figures in front of that chain like curtain reminds me of the fireplace from the film with Zeta Jones and Liam Neeson, Haunted?... that takes what's his names head off.

The Haunting. I think it was Owen Wilson that got his head taken off. I can't believe I actually liked that movie.

Yeah, Owen. I quite liked it as well. It was a good film to be tucked up in bed to drift away in. I loved the whole sitting/discussing parts that made you feel all cosy snug as a bug. :D

You have a very, very impressive collection, Maulfan!!! :rock :rock :rock
I really like the HT Batman and Terminator figures!!!!

Didn`t know you collected Hulk stuff,but it looks great!

Pump that Iron Sean and you will look like him one day :D

My current T2 display.

T061110.jpg

T061610.jpg

And just for fun, all of my Hot Toys figures made since 2009, I thought it'd be fun to see all the amazing figures they've turned out over the past year together. While HT's always set a bar for 1/6 figures, the past year has really elevated to new levels.

6-17-10_1.jpg

Diamond is re-releasing the Marvel Select Hulk soon, it's pretty massive. Just in case you're interested.:wave

LoL! Where did you get the little arnie ornaments? those are cool! I really like the one in front of the grey shirt with endo arm. As his power comes back on.

They're little mini bust/diorama pieces. They came out years ago, pretty Hasbro toy quality, but still neat representations of some cool T2 moments, all from the end of the movie, there's a couple more but they don't look so good.

They are, that's why I picked them up, just nice little pieces that make me think of T2, that's why I like to collect, I look at any of the things I own and it sparks my memory and imagination and provides a nice escape.

Back