MaulFan's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come you never post in the DC section anymore, MF?

I sold off a lot of my collection to buy a home last summer and DC was low priority in my collection so I sold it all so I could keep things that mattered more, and there's so much **** nitpicking of figures in there that if you're not going to buy the figures there's not much worth going in for. I peak once in awhile, I wanted to see pics of Enterbay's figures which look nice and I was curious about DX12.

At this point, my collection is just Rambo, Godzilla, Hulk and Terminator with a few random things here and there.

My repainted Rambo 1/6 statue has come home and I couldn't be happier A very good friend of mine was kind enough to repaint the whole statue, add his facial scar the way it was in Rambo 2 (because that's what it should always be, hated how Rambo 3/4 changed it) and even enhanced the base give the puddle a very realistic look. There are so many amazing, subtle details, every time I look I feel like I notice something new, it's just breathtaking and beyond what I could have ever hoped for, this is easily the center of my entire collection.

19213311171_6cc3a53101_b.jpg

Full gallery posted here.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...lectible-photography-2-0-a-6.html#post7895955

Back