MaulFan's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed your Mental Institution Sarah Conner,very nice!

Well, I own the Sideshow Sarah, and she's worthless on the secondary market so I figured what the heck, for a few bucks, turn her into the Pescadero Sarah and get some more mileage out of the purchase. I also still uses the Sideshow T-800 for riding my Harley, the HT one can't really sit well on it.

Seeing that line up got me thinking, you pretty much have it all except minimates.

Have you ever looked into or thought about purchasing any? You seem to be a variation/option guru like me. I think you'd like them.

Plus it's the only way to represent Miles Dyson in figure form. :wink1:

Well, I own the Sideshow Sarah, and she's worthless on the secondary market so I figured what the heck, for a few bucks, turn her into the Pescadero Sarah and get some more mileage out of the purchase. I also still uses the Sideshow T-800 for riding my Harley, the HT one can't really sit well on it.

Easy solution,i did the same with one of my Rambo 2's...With a ____ed up body no one will buy it so i gave one of them the Halo jacket and the extra Halo head and glued some black fabric on it for the headband,and there you have another Version of Rambo after the Halo Jump.

Seeing that line up got me thinking, you pretty much have it all except minimates.

Have you ever looked into or thought about purchasing any? You seem to be a variation/option guru like me. I think you'd like them.

Plus it's the only way to represent Miles Dyson in figure form. :wink1:

They really don't do anything for me, and after going a little overboard with Star Wars, I've put a halt on buying stuff just because it's "neat" which is all those minimates are to me.

Really neat Terminator collection! No Endos there though?

I have the original T-800 Endo, but I consider that a T1 figure, that's all T2-centric stuff. I also have both John Connors and Marcus Wright from T:S and the new T-800 Arnie from T1.

A bit of a cluster____ :lol, but here is my entire T2 collection.

012211.jpg

BASASS !!!!!!!!

My current T2 display.

T061110.jpg

T061610.jpg

And just for fun, all of my Hot Toys figures made since 2009, I thought it'd be fun to see all the amazing figures they've turned out over the past year together. While HT's always set a bar for 1/6 figures, the past year has really elevated to new levels.

6-17-10_1.jpg

i really like the line of hot toys really cool, nice collection:yess:

Very cool! I love that Rambo bust from part II, It has a great stallone likeness. I forget, Isn't it made by HCG?

Last edited:
Very cool! I love that Rambo bust from part II, It has a great stallone likeness. I forget, Isn't it made by HCG?

Sideshow released it, not sure who exactly made it, they did work with other companies on busts for awhile. The likeness is great, the only downside is the eyeliner paintjob.

Back