Maul and probe droid ES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlyAndFight said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Now I've got a 25 year old man still living at home with mommy and daddy telling ME to "Toughen Up"... :monkey5 :lol :lol :lol Get a life, little guy. I could give a rat's ass what your opinion is but at least I give you the common courtesy of not saying it's "silly" or "childish". By the way, the comparison between a Happy Meal toy and SS figure went way over your head. It's called hyperbole. I thought a supposed "teacher" would have picked up on it. Now to find that "ignore" option so I can get back to enjoying this forum... :cool:

Living at home means nothing. Something a former member who liked to bring it up didn't get. I got your little guy by the way. Well, that's fine because your opinon means **** to me as well. So we're even there. If I think something is silly I'm gonna call it like I see it if you can't deal with it. Thats not my problem. Supposed? You wanna see my degree! Go ahead an ignore me. It makes no difference to me.

oxbeard said:
Yeah, I'm actually beginning to regret starting it :lol

It's so fierce because it's about SITH! Hate surronds the Sith, and consumes us all :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :maul

PosterBoyKelly said:
It's so fierce because it's about SITH! Hate surronds the Sith, and consumes us all :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :maul

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Nah, I make one comment that isnt meant to be personal but someone takes it that way and then they start in that angle one more time.

I do too. I'm guilty of foot in mouth disease, and sometimes my comments can sound harsh. And sometimes people are just too sensitive when it comes to Star Wars toys. But this has been a pretty harsh thread. Now I hope we get the numbers just to end the debates...or would it start all new ones?

PosterBoyKelly said:
I do too. I'm guilty of foot in mouth disease, and sometimes my comments can sound harsh. And sometimes people are just too sensitive when it comes to Star Wars toys. But this has been a pretty harsh thread. Now I hope we get the numbers just to end the debates...or would it start all new ones?

Yeah, it happens. I just shake it off because there isnt much you can do if someone wants to take something extra personal. I'm not one to go looking to start crap.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Nope, it's not you. They've been flaring up like brush fires. It's getting pretty ridiculous isn't it? :rolleyes:
I'm tellin' ya man, there's a Sith Lord among us. Among us!

Agent0028 said:
I'm tellin' ya man, there's a Sith Lord among us. Among us!

And don't let the name fool ya. It ain't me!!! :lol

Maybe there's a 1/6 scale Sidious on the horizon, and this is just his shadowy influence encroaching upon us... :emperor

Sith Lord 0498 said:
And don't let the name fool ya. It ain't me!!! :lol

Maybe there's a 1/6 scale Sidious on the horizon, and this is just his shadowy influence encroaching upon us... :emperor
I pray what you tell is truth. :cool:

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Oh so do I.

But then you know there will be endless flame wars over the amount of wrinkles in the face... :D
You know what that's not funny. If sideshow doesn't get the number of wrinkles on his face right then the world might very well end. Do you think the world ending is funny? Do you? Because I don't.

Agent0028 said:
You know what that's not funny. If sideshow doesn't get the number of wrinkles on his face right then the world might very well end. Do you think the world ending is funny? Do you? Because I don't.

Sure it's funny because then we can argue over whether or not the armor on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is as accurate as their prototy...umm I mean their religious origins had described... :eek:

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Sure it's funny because then we can argue over whether or not the armor on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is as accurate as their prototy...umm I mean their religious origins had described... :eek:
Religious Origins? When did the Age of Apocalypse storyline become religious dogma?

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I think around the same time Kevin Smith came up with "Buddy Christ" :D
Was he an X-Man too?

People are going to get e-mails for this thread thinking that Josh and FlyandFight are really having a smackdown drag out then find that we're just being irreverent and silly. :rotfl

Boom boom ain't it great to be crazy? Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy. Silly and foolish the whole day through, boom boom ain't it great to be crazy. :wacky

Agent0028 said:
Was he an X-Man too?

Yeah, his power was the ability to redeem you with a smile and a thumbs-up!! :monkey3

(OK, maybe that was too far...but so was most of Dogma...)

Agent0028 said:
People are going to get e-mails for this thread thinking that Josh and FlyandFight are really having a smackdown drag out then find that we're just being irreverent and silly. :rotfl

Boom boom ain't it great to be crazy? Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy. Silly and foolish the whole day through, boom boom ain't it great to be crazy. :wacky

But it's taking the edge out of the flame war, isn't it? Not to mention showing just how ridiculous it really was (and will be in the future) :cool:

Agent and Sith lord need to climb down off the barstools and go home and sleep it off, 'kay guys? Get some aspirin on the way home though - you're going to have one hell of a hangover.

Darklord Dave said:
Agent and Sith lord need to climb down off the barstools and go home and sleep it off, 'kay guys? Get some aspirin on the way home though - you're going to have one hell of a hangover.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Sorry if we got carried away. Just seemed like this thread need some long overdue levity. :D

jlcmsu said:
Significant is significant no matter what the numbers are. At that point it's just a matter of symantics.
Well, I can't agree with this at all. If my boss comes to me and tells me that, due to slow sales, a tight economy, or whatever reason, I am going to have to take a 5% pay cut, that's significant. But if he tells me I have to take a 40% pay cut, it is far more significant, and not at all in the same category as the first scenario.

If a collector views a relative size difference of 5x (10K vs 50K) as being less significant than a 40x difference (1250 vs 50K), they have every right to do so. No matter how you slice it, the 1250 piece is 8 times more exclusive than the 10K piece.

Back