Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally was able to find the Series 6 CM Punk, great looking fig. Also picked up today Melina 761/1000 at Burlington for $12.99...was overprice and package was dinged up, but I rarley see 1/1000 figs as is.

100_3183.jpg

IT'S VADER TIME!!!!

I found him stashed away behind some Tiger Woods figures at Toys R Us
and I had to pick him up.

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

don't feel bad...still haven't got them over here either. just saw basic series 7 (except for sheamus) at target today. picked up a michelle mccool for $7.50. been hunting for entrance greats (the rock).

I should have Legends series 4 Demolition in a couple of days as the import store that I get most of my figures from managed to get some stock from Ringside Collectibles :yess:

Does anybody know what the lineup will be for series 5 legends?

Last edited:
Does anybody what the lineup will be for series 5 legends?

Series 5 will be the first to have 4 per set instead of 6 and will consist of,

"Macho Man" Randy Savage ( 80's attire )
Bam Bam Bigelow
"The Model" Rick Martel
Akeem

The second series of tag teams will be,

The Rockers
The Von Erichs
1 other to be announced

Series 5 will be the first to have 4 per set instead of 6 and will consist of,

"Macho Man" Randy Savage ( 80's attire )
Bam Bam Bigelow
"The Model" Rick Martel
Akeem

The second series of tag teams will be,

The Rockers
The Von Erichs
1 other to be announced

Nice! I can't wait for the 80's attire macho...

Series 4 Legends showed up here at Walmart and Ultimate Warrior looks awesome, same with Hillbilly Jim, George the Animal etc...at $19.99 each.

I might go get Warrior right now, $20 is kinda steep though, still really love this line...keeping them carded.

Series 4 Legends showed up here at Walmart and Ultimate Warrior looks awesome, same with Hillbilly Jim, George the Animal etc...at $19.99 each.

I might go get Warrior right now, $20 is kinda steep though, still really love this line...keeping them carded.

Consider yourself fortunate you live somewhere that actually has them at retail, the average price I have to pay for a Legends series figure is the UK equivalent of around $35 :horror

I've also just ordered a SDCC Undertaker ( $52 approx. ) and the Defining Moments series 1 Randy Savage ( $44 approx. )

Good job the figures are so much better than Jakks otherwise I'd never even give them a second glance.

Yea, i guess but..well..the UFC figures are $12.99 and have just as good sculpting and even better articulation so, yea i think these are are atleast $5 over fair.

Going back for Paul Orndorff tomorrow, another excellent figure as well.

My pics could be better but, yea...
314zfw4.jpg

29febye.jpg

Great fig Valfar!! We haven't even got Legends 3 over here!! You are so lucky that you got them in your area!! Gotta pick up Warrior and Demolition from that set when it hits this area...

A few pics of my figures,

Current stars,

wwecurrent.jpg

Legends,

wwelegends1.jpg

demolition.jpg

machoman.jpg

Not pictured,

SDCC Undertaker
series 1 "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
series 1 Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
( haven't opened these yet )

series 2 Terry Funk ( a friend hasn't sent this yet )
series 2 "Ravishing" Rick Rude ( a friend hasn't sent this yet )

When I get The Rock I'll start an Attitude era display with Austin & 'Taker. Steamboat & Funk will go with Vader in a NWA/WCW lineup and Rude will go with Mr Perfect in a display of the Heenan Family once more figures of that group are released.

The long awaited figure of Randy Savage is good but not the be all & end all that people on the wrestling figure sites are saying.........the likeness is average without the glasses & hat and there's a couple of things missing from the attire.......I watched WM7 again last night and he had colored wrist bands over the white tape and wore a matching shirt before the start of the match.

The torso is also too big and makes him look more like he did in late 90's WCW.............the Legends Austin torso would have been better for the time period the figure represents but despite all the issues it's still a decent figure considering it's been 10 years since his last one.

Last edited:
Finally got my Legends Figs of Mr Perfect and British Bulldog from Legends Series 3 from TRU. They sold out of The Rock from the set. Looked to be a great series. Vader looked really good.

Back