Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattel Movie Masters Thead

not only that but *clears throat*:
Fear Toxin Batman
and Batman Begins outfit
and the apparently upcoming Proto-Suit

this maybe OFFICIALLY listed as A Dark Knight Line... but it ain't

But the Begins suit is in The Dark Knight. ;)

true true
just trying to prove a point
their Dark Knight lineup is loosely specific to the film

pencil.gif

But the 2 new real figures sound great. I'm guessing the proto suit is the suit Bruce wheres when he recruits Gordon in Begins (we really need Gordon now). And MCU Joker is a great variant. Hope the paint is better. Might have to call upon Josh and Les again if not. I guess that just leaves cop and nurse Joker. I could see Nurse Joker as a SDCC exclusive. Don't know if it would go over well at retail.

But I had heard Ra's was confirmed for this line, so I guess if that is true, the line isn't close to ending just yet. Hopefully we get at least him and Gordon, but I'd love to get our Keaton Batman for real!

Worse fears are confirmed. Mattel announced in CoolToyReview's Q&A today that Harvey Dent is the Chase of Two-face. So if anyone comes across an extra Harvey please let me know! I only found the unmasked Batman and had to get help on the Fear Toxin chase so I'm not very optimistic with Harvey.

Trouble is, if it were just fans of the line buying, you might have chances, but greedy scalpers will snag them all up and throw them on eBay for $50.

Equally sad, that same Q&A seems to lean towards these last few figures being the extent of the line. THey did the usual public relations move of saying nothing's out of the question, but a more assuring response would have been something lie we've got big plans for this line and nothing says Ra's could be possible.

But I heard at SDCC that Two-face and Ra's were confirmed so I'm a bit surprised we haven't see him yet. Toyfair/NYCC are just around the corner and I imagine we will either see new figures there or at least know the line is coming to an end.

Hopefully Mattel at least saw that Keaton fake and the response it got. Definately would sell if they made one!

I sure hope the line keeps going, some of the coolest figures of any property in that size range.

That is true. I've practically given up everything but 1:6 scale at this point but Mattel's DC items just keep bringing me back in. I completley love both this line and the DCUC line. They are fun, cheap, and easier to collect teams, villians, dioramas, etc. than 1:6 would be.

Hopefully Mattel at least saw that Keaton fake and the response it got. Definately would sell if they made one!

They did hear. They personally said it was a fake.

well looks like im gotta keep an eye out for these figures. When are these supposed to be coming out?

I think March. Harvey will be a b%!$h to find. Never found a fear toxin Bats, but I needs me a Harvey dent. I don't get why they would choose to not continue with the line. There are other Batman movies made besides TDK and Begins. I want a Keaton Bats and Nicholson Joker, to say the least. If they choose to only do Nolan films, Ra's and Gordon should get made. I'm tired of those two getting no love.

should be a tad easier for me to get harvey since i work at tru, so ill keep an eye out for more. Thats what happened with Ghoul batman, but I ended up helping over at another board.

should be a tad easier for me to get harvey since i work at tru, so ill keep an eye out for more. Thats what happened with Ghoul batman, but I ended up helping over at another board.

Consider me at the top of your list then. :D

just an FYI< check your Targets if you missed the Bat Pod, I picked up 2 more today for $5 ea.

Back