Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDK Movie Masters Wave 3

wheres the hi rez pic of the scarecrow in suit?

These figures have become very "meh" for me. No glock/duffel bag for BR Joker? No pistol for Two-Face? :confused:

To be fair, Joker was the only one that ever came with an accessory and it was only a TINY knife.

Perhaps they will drop the "evidence" gag for accessories? Two-Face is the only one at this point that I'd like to see come with "evidence" because it is a no brainer what his would be.

wheres the hi rez pic of the scarecrow in suit?

This is the best there is,

watermark.php

Keep in mind the mass produced Bozo, Two-Face, and Dent won't look like those 2 ups. Remember these?

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

oooh, those new ni-rez pics of twoface and bozo joker are the 2-ups, not the regular size??

I remember wanting to flip a ^^^^ when I first saw that joker. The real product is so...meh

flip a what?????

two-faces tie is off, jokers mask is too big, but overall they look awesome.

Sweet! I love the Movie Masters Mattel Line. It would be awesome if they had a Movie Masters Tumbler to go along with these. The Movie Masters Batpod was awesome.

Harvey Dent

DSC_0085.jpg

Dent-Face.jpg

Hehehe it looks like Conan O'brien from the Late Night Talk show :lol Still an ok likeness to Harvey otherwise.

I'll pick up both Dent and Two-Face, even though the Dent head does look like John Wayne. I hope they continue this line so we get Ra's and Gordon. Wishful thinking I'm guessing, but I can hope.

think i will pass on these...:monkey4

Back