Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDK Movie Masters Wave 3

You got to remember just how small these are in person and just how big these pics are. I'm sure they will look better in person. So far TDK MM figures have been as good or better than the prototypes (check out the fear toxin Batman sometime).

From the new Toyfare. Apparently part of wave 5.

89batman.jpg

Great find! Now a Jack Joker can't be far behind! :drool

I've changed the thread title as it now appears it would be limited to the Dark Knight anymore and might turn into a full blown line!

Re: Mattel Movie Masters Thead

Wow, the figures in this collection just keep getting better and better. Strange though, it seemed like some of the MM figures didn't sell well, I feared the line might fade out.

Wow, the figures in this collection just keep getting better and better. Strange though, it seemed like some of the MM figures didn't sell well, I feared the line might fade out.

There are only so many movie Batmans that can sell on the shelves at once. I know I overheard people talking about the scarecrow figure. They were complaining he was only in the movie for 10 seconds at the begining and not in that outfit :rolleyes:

But it seems to have sold well with collectors at least. :D

My walmart has the MM on sale for $7, cheaper than the basic figures going for.

There are only so many movie Batmans that can sell on the shelves at once. I know I overheard people talking about the scarecrow figure. They were complaining he was only in the movie for 10 seconds at the begining and not in that outfit :rolleyes:

But it seems to have sold well with collectors at least. :D

Well, thankfully I've got you to track these down, my local stops are terrible about putting stuff out, if the shelves are full they just let the old crap they ordered too much of sit out there and you never see the new stuff, gets worse the longer after a movie's release.

Well, thankfully I've got you to track these down, my local stops are terrible about putting stuff out, if the shelves are full they just let the old crap they ordered too much of sit out there and you never see the new stuff, gets worse the longer after a movie's release.

And I'm glad to do it. Once these start hitting again I'll get a hold of you.

Luckily, I can spit and hit 3 walmarts and 2 targets and a Toysrus without much effort.

Well, of what's debuted, Eckhart Two-Face and Keaton Batman are the only ones I'm interested in. BR Joker just feels meh without accessories, and Dent just doesn't interest me.

Well, of what's debuted, Eckhart Two-Face and Keaton Batman are the only ones I'm interested in. BR Joker just feels meh without accessories, and Dent just doesn't interest me.

It is still too early to tell if these will come with accessories or not. I don't really know what "evidence" prop they could give the BR Joker now since the Goon had "all" of the mask variants.

Maybe the "Will the real Batman please stand up." card.

Didn't even think about the Joker cards :duh

That is a great idea actually. The first Joker's card was hands down the best "evidence." I'm really hoping Two-Face/Harvey Dent come with the coin.

But again, not sure what the other Batman and Scarecrow could come with.

I wonder if this Keaton Batman will have evidence items and if it does, what?

Didn't even think about the Joker cards :duh

That is a great idea actually. The first Joker's card was hands down the best "evidence." I'm really hoping Two-Face/Harvey Dent come with the coin.

But again, not sure what the other Batman and Scarecrow could come with.

Well, not sure where they'll take the concept, but Scarecrow could come with the flower that makes his toxin from Begins. I supposed Batman could come with a bullet like the one he used for prints, obviously not shattered. Though who knows, Batman's cowl isn't exactly evidence and he came with that. I really wonder why they don't give these guys accessories, Batman's the only one who really looks ok without weapons or anything.

better yet, the grapple hook he uses in the museum, when joker says, "where does he get those wonderful toys?"

The Keaton Batman looks like a custom.

Back