Mattel ghostbusters conversion (update 12-28-2012 PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattel ghostbusters conversion step by step

Astro , If you can ship out 2 (kit) sets of 4 immediately, Id like to buy some !

Russ

1 set of bare bones for me as I only made a Venkman and this is the only accessory missing to complete him! Elastic is included, right?

Neato! Count me in for a set of four pair. Do they come with the elastic?

Thanks!

- MJ

I would like 1 set (4 pairs) please.

Sorry if my post earlier tonight sounded rude. I tried PMing you earlier last week, so I really was at a loss about the status with Winston being days away.

yeah count me in for a set of 4 also, looks like I can put them together easy enough

Yes sir, I will include the elastic bands already dyed. Ill cut them a little long so you can determine how tight you want them. Ill also give everything a quick clean up so the work for you guys will be minima. I will also try to put together a tutorial in the next few days just to show how easy they are for you all :).

Bare bones sets I'll start getting out this week. The bare bones kits are something I expect to always be able to put out since they only take a few minutes to make 6 at a time. As for the painted up ones, they are still in the works, and I'm working my ass off for ya guys. Its just my time is very limited as of late :(.

So yeh, anyone else who wants in just post. Id like to send them all out at once in mass (should be by Wednesday or Thursday). I also gotta steal some shipping stuff for work tomorrow haha. Ill contact you all for your shipping info once I go though my in box tomorrow night.

I know I'm a little late, but I would like a completed set of 4 as well. Count me in if the list is still open. Thanks.

I'm in for another 4 Jon. PM sent!

P.S., I can take them in kit form if that would make things easier. Just let me know. :duff

By the way - Winston is now available for order over at Matty Collector. Go git 'im!

- MJ

Hi Astro :wave

I sent a PM awhile back, but I am definitely still interested in a set of 4 unpainted. Hit me up with your info and I'll be sure to pay you!

Still interested in 4 sets of elbow pads.

Last edited:

Ill be going through this list and sending everyone a message tonight. I expect to have these out by Friday-Saturday. Ill keep ya updated.

Back