Mattel ghostbusters conversion (update 12-28-2012 PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattel ghostbusters conversion step by step

Me too! :wave

As I said earlier I created a want to buy thread saying I was looking for a PKE meter and a proton pack for my Egon Spengler 12" figure. Your help is appreciated! Thanks again.

2 things here

First off, I don't want to put a "for sure" date down becuase I really hate doing that. Mainly becuase I have so many moving parts to my life that they usually get missed many times (another reason I don't take money upfront). If I were to put a guess on it, Id have to say about early June most people should be seeing their pads :impatient:. The offer still stands for DIY kits too. Just PM if you would like an order change. The DIYs I can get out the door right away becuase all I have to do is cast them and add a bit of elastic.

2nd. I'm going to be selling off my Egon and Peter parts. everything is included except for name tags, logo patch, proton pack, Egons PKE and glasses, and Peters folded gloves. I will include replacement parts for everything missing, such as new name tag stickers, nick-a-tron resin packs, glasses, ect. If anyone is interested or has questions just PM.

Hi Astro, can you post a pic of how would the un finish elbow pads look like?

THanks!
SAl

Ill try and have a pic up tonight or tomorrow for ya

Nice progress Astro. Can't wait for your elbow pads.
Here's my Ray WIP.

Head by SPencer
Goggles by Dragon
Flightsuit by Hot Toys (dye)
webbelt by Dragon
Custom belt hook and belt gizmo
Gloves by Hot Toys (repainted)

IMG_4628.jpg

Also a great job!

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know Ive been away the past month and I'm leaving again tomorrow with the military. Just so you folks don't think I'm dead and I'm ignoring PMS. Bear with me and well get though it! Ill see you all on the 26th :thud:

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know Ive been away the past month and I'm leaving again tomorrow with the military. Just so you folks don't think I'm dead and I'm ignoring PMS. Bear with me and well get though it! Ill see you all on the 26th :thud:

Cool! Stay safe Jon. Look forward to your return.

:duff

I really need those elbowpaths for my figures! At this point i wouldnt mind if i get a kit or a completed set...

Sal

Knock knock! With Winston coming up for order next week, I was wondering if there was any forward movement on the elbow pads! Hope all's well!

- MJ

Nice Knock, knock Micro...I'd love to know how things are going with these too! Hope all is good Jon. :hi5:

An update would be nice. If these are not going to happen, then I would like to ask Spenser to sculpt them. A lot of people need 8 a piece to make their figures look great.

Hey all. I'm trying my best to get these things done for you but as Ive stated many times I am in the marines. As of June they have pretty much owned my soul lol. I did make the mention of "bare bones" kits if anyone would like. That would be the resin cast of the pads, they would need to be painted and the elastic glued on. Thats the part I'm having trouble finding the time doing. If anyone wants bare bones I can send them out right away.

For the bare bones, 4$ a set (+sh) sound okay to you guys? Or I can just do 15$ (+sh) for a set of 4. Please post on here if you're interested. I haven't had much of any time to clean up my in box and its becoming rather full ATM.

I really am trying folks!

Back