Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WT? These are out now:gah:

My Target and TRUs just barely got Suicide Squad, other that, crap! :(

Lucky you, none of the stores here in Quebec Canada have the Squad figures, the closest walmart just finally got Lex, Manbat and knightmare batman here.
I had to order Harley from amazon.com, I cant find anyone selling the Joker to Quebec residents online and ill have to grab the rest of the squad figures online also or wait another easy 2months plus before we probably see wave 1

Is the Bruce Wayne head on the unmasked BvS Batman figure removable? I want to try putting a Suicide Squad Batman's extra head on it since the suit is a better color.

I already tried removing it gently but it wasn't coming off, so I figured I should ask before I accidentally break him. :lol

Theres a running change with the Suicide Squad Batman figure thats using the darker color body of the unmasked figure. I saw both the silver body SS Bat and darker grey at Wal-Mart yesterday.

Theres a running change with the Suicide Squad Batman figure thats using the darker color body of the unmasked figure. I saw both the silver body SS Bat and darker grey at Wal-Mart yesterday.

It looks like I got the light grey Batman. I'll have to check that out. Thanks!

Just a heads-up for anyone who wants Rick Flag, my local Walmart just got a ton of him along with the 12" Harley Quinn. No sign of Diablo but he may have been sold out by the time I got there, since I think he was supposed to release alongside Flag?

Flag & Diablo don't have any BAF parts though, so don't bother getting them if you only want Croc.

Last edited:
Diablo is like one per set up per store. Insane ratio IMO since Flagg is packed as heavily as Harley and Deadsmith.

Yeah, I was surprised at how many Flaggs there were, considering nobody really cares about him. :lol

If I knew Diablo was that shortpacked I would have bought him just to hook someone up. He looked pretty crappy, tbh. His facial tats didn't even line up properly.

If I knew Diablo was that shortpacked I would have bought him just to hook someone up. He looked pretty crappy, tbh. His facial tats didn't even line up properly.

you can still grab him on ebay for decent cost out of package .

you can still grab him on ebay for decent cost out of package .

I actually went back to the same Walmart (I found TDK Returns Armored Batman and Robin today at Target and now have to go back and get the Walmart Exes) and he was still there. Gonna try to trade him for a "Sons of Batman" TDK Returns figure, which have become scarce around here. But thanks for the heads up, Ms. Lovecraft! :duff

Theres been some cool reveals last night but whats really thrilled me was Mattel keeping the DKR figures going with an awesome Joker and even heading into DKSA/DKIII with Flash and Wonder Woman. Would have never expected that.

Theres been some cool reveals last night but whats really thrilled me was Mattel keeping the DKR figures going with an awesome Joker and even heading into DKSA/DKIII with Flash and Wonder Woman. Would have never expected that.

Do you have any pics? Joker is one of my most-wanted figures from this line. I'm glad they aren't ending it.

That figure is sick. Finally a DKR Joker figure that isn't just a rehash of the DC Direct mold!
The second headsculpt looks awesome. I wish he came with the robot twins (I forget their names), but this is awesome as it is.

Love that unmasked Bruce sculpt too, it'll look great on armored Batman. Now I just need to find him at one of my local stores.

I'm just happy to see reveals from SDCC that I can actually afford. :lol

Love that Joker. Any pics of the Mutant Leader?

Would love that Bruce sculpt, but no way buying anything from the other books.

I wonder if you could take the Mattel Supergirl head and stick it on the DCC version :lecture

The DCC version looks great for the clothing but the head sculpt is worse than mattels

Back