Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres also shaved head luthor, supergirl from the tv series coming and probably a whole lot more harleys we dont know about, maybe one from that scene in the cell, one where shes mid pulling down her shirt like in the trailer, one where she looks wet, one where she has smeared makeup , one where shes pre harley in the jeans outfit from the trailer, and one where shes wearing her arkham outfit where she talks to the joker, and a variant with the comic outfit

The question was about TDKR figures,and I seriously doubt these turds will sell enough to warrant more waves,damn do these things suck!

The quality of these things....I don't see how they can warrant charging more than 10 bucks a piece for these things.

I'm getting antsy waiting for that next TDKR wave :impatient:

As far as SS goes...I temporarily relented on the BVS figures (they all ended up going back), but I couldn't find anything redeeming enough to bring me anywhere near an impulse buy. But I do understand the desire to get something new, since the import stuff seems to take so long.

No release date given..but seen these pics

dkr bat.jpg
dkr r.jpg

Definitely getting that armored Batman. He looks big.
Robin looks a little weird though, so I'll wait to see her in person before I judge it.

For a moment there I thought that was an unmasked Bruce head,then I realized it was that crappy Doomsday,picking up all the TDKR figs.

I don't understand how that TDKR Armored Batman looks so dang good compared to all the other figures in this line- is it really going to look as good in hand as it does in that pic??

So I take it Armored Bats and Robin are not going to be WM exclusives. Stinks that the packaging doesn't match the first ones. And also the build a fig that has nothing to do with them.

Yeah, packing DKR Robin & Batman with a Doomsday piece, a New 52 Doomsday piece to be precise, just seems wrong. Armored Batman should've been the BAF for the Dark Knight Returns line.

This time they're not exclusive,I'll wait to find them at retail,the first wave is still hanging around every Walmart I go to!

I just got the BvS Lex and im surprised to see that he does indeed have red hair and not brown, Also im noticing a trend with both this line and suicide squad with Mattel reusing a lot of parts from the dark knight film series.

I just got the BvS Lex and im surprised to see that he does indeed have red hair and not brown, Also im noticing a trend with both this line and suicide squad with Mattel reusing a lot of parts from the dark knight film series.

The new Captain Boomerang has a Dark Knight Rises Bane coat IIRC.

Back