Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a heads up ,amazon has the 12 inch mech suit batman for $11 ,or £15 deliverd tax paid to the uk ,got another one yesterday been messing about with it ,

Not Anymore, just checked. Too bad I would have paid that just to do get another helmet to do as you did.

Whoa, there are actual painted eyes underneath??!

no sorry its just has a plastic head ,i it dremeled out and added battle damage to it and fitted a portion of a pre painted head sculpt inside
27466619820_4a0dd873d9_z.jpg

So I saw an umboxing on YouTube of the Joker and Harley quinn. Apparently wave 1 has jacketed build a figure crochet and get this....it takes 3 Harley quinns, 2 jokers and a katana to get the pieces!

So I saw an umboxing on YouTube of the Joker and Harley quinn. Apparently wave 1 has jacketed build a figure crochet and get this....it takes 3 Harley quinns, 2 jokers and a katana to get the pieces!

So I assume that's why BigBagToyStore has Harley priced higher than the other figures?
No thanks.

Just a heads up, my local TRUs had a TON of the new Suicide Squad figures. Four exclusive Harleys (with jacket), four regular Harleys, two Batmen, three Deadshots, and five Jokers (with silver jacket).

It looks like these will be a LOT easier to get than some of the Batman v Superman guys.

Last edited:
The Exclusive Silver jacket Joker and jacketed Harley contain alternate, jacketed Killer Croc C&C parts, FYI. The Dress Harley is an Amazon exclusive and she also comes with alternate Croc parts.

The Exclusive Silver jacket Joker and jacketed Harley contain alternate, jacketed Killer Croc C&C parts, FYI. The Dress Harley is an Amazon exclusive and she also comes with alternate Croc parts.

Oh wow, I didn't even know that Harley was an Amazon exclusive! Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered her. :yess::hi5:

She just went up today, nobody knew where she was exclusive to until today.

So I picked up the TRU 5 today: Silver Joker, Deadshot, Batman, and jacket and jacketless Harleys. Kind of a mixed bag. Deadshot ended up being my favorite, despite being the one I was probably least excited about except Batman. Harley is kind of meh. They totally botched her head - way to wide. Joker is decent, but he's on the old suited Buck we all know and hate.

I've got real bad news for you guys wanting to build 2 crocs though. You know the exclusive jacketed Torso the jacketed Harley comes with? Yeah, its not a torso. Its a rubber overlay piece. Yep, that's right. You've got to buy TWO Batmans if you want to build two separate Crocs. :lol

Also, my Deadshot came with the bandaged up hand that's supposed to be for the jacketed Croc. Looks like the Amazon Harley comes with the unbandaged hands. So they've totally f'd up the chart on the back of the boxes as they lead you to believe you don't need Batman for the jacketed croc and that you'll need the amazon Harley for the bandaged hands.

Still wondering how the Jacketed and unjacketed Arkham sweatpants Joker will fit into all of this. I doubt we are lucky enough to get a set of bare arms with the jacketed Joker all in one package!

Amazon.com has their exclusive Harley up for purchase. not a bad looking figure , pre ordered her right away.
81tunOjUFaL._SL1500_ (1).jpg
91IxWRvq6eL._SL1500_.jpg

They're really counting on Harley being a fan favorite. No sign of Diablo or Enchantress for this line though.

I was interested in picking these up but after seeing them today and the madness of the "croc-and-a-half" BAF I have officially noped-out of this line.

I think I'll wait for the movie before I pick up any of these Mattel Harleys :slap

For now I'll stick to MAFEX and Figuarts for the extra money

Back