Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good eye haha I actually did use sharpie a bit because I repainted it black but the black seemed to fade once dried. Do you have any recommendations on how to fix that?

So I decided to rid the cowl of its texturing with 3M 600 grit sandpaper - with good results. Current work-in-progress:

A bunch of unannounced figures have popped up on Diamonds website with a ship date of 1/27. I really, really hope the DKR figures are true (Armored Batman! CK Robin! Mutant Leader!).

DC MULTIVERSE 6IN AQUAMAN AF
Release Date: 1/27/2016
SRP: $21.99
STK697421 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN DKR ARMORED BATMAN AF
STK697462 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN DKR MUTANT LEADER AF
STK697457 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN DKR ROBIN AF
STK697419 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN EARTH 23 SUPERMAN AF
STK697417 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN ENDGAME JOKER AF
STK697414 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN FLASH TV AF
STK697413 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN GREEN ARROW TV AF
STK697423 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN NIGHTMARE BATMAN AF
STK697415 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN REVERSE FLASH TV AF
STK697458 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN SUPERDOOM AF
STK697459 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE 6IN SUPERGIRL TV AF
STK697416 Thumbnail
DC MULTIVERSE ZERO YEAR BATMAN AF

Thanks guys!

Dark Knight-- I already filled in the eyes to make them look a bit more proportionate. Not sure if you can tell in the pics, but you can def notice the difference with the figures in hand

There WWE Elite line is good with articulation.

As far as these go... I finally saw these in stores. I take back everything I said about it rivaling Hot Toys with some work. I was wrong. From online pictures to actually looking at it in hand there is a huge difference. My store had a few Armored Batman and they did not look really good. I had $20 coupon to and never even got it. The 12" version looked worse. What people managed to do to it in this thread makes the figure look nice, but what I had potentially planned wouldn't work and elevate it to the status I thought it could be.

I think Supes and regular Bats look like ****e, but the armored Bats looks pretty good to me for what it is. I was really surprised by how nice the plastic cape is. It's best one I've ever seen.

found this
dc-comics-batman-dc-comics-multiverse-the-joker-6-action-figure-batman-endgame-mattel-toys-2.jpg

batman-arrow-dc-comics-multiverse-the-flash-6-action-figure-mattel-toys-2.jpg

batman-arrow-dc-comics-multiverse-the-arrow-6-action-figure-mattel-toys-2.jpg

Are the eyes on anyone else's Joker wonky? I swear that the reason gut one is looking straight while the left is looking up. Some angles it lol me ok, but others it's just weird.

So decided to buy this figure (30$) and do a complete make over.

First I dremeled all the armor parts and hollow them to make them fit a 12" body.
I used a AOU Cap body with lots of padding added.

I couldn't salvaged the biceps armor so I used some snake eyes one. Not accurate but blen kind of well.

Still needs to add the knee pads and add paint details.

I repainted the armor completely and placed it on a body.

SO far here's how he look with a new cloth cape added.

First pics for now. Once he is done I will do a complete photo shoot.

Here's how it looked.

49111028_zpsphioo18f.jpg

and here's how he looks now.

IMG_3507_zps5xiz7cni.jpg

Hated the color of the new batmobile so I painted it to look a little more dark knight-like.image.jpg

Yeah, Mattel made one but it was a color that I did t like, a greyish tan color.

Yeah, Mattel made one but it was a color that I did t like, a greyish tan color.
Sorry where did you score that from and does fit the 6 inch figures? How's the cockpit details?

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

Awesome job Elvis! I knew it had potential to be just as good as Hot Toys! Then again.... most of your custom stuff is better than Hot Toys :lol

After seeing the suicide squad trailer im curious as to if they will make the whole squad in the multiverse line, as well as multiple jokers.

Back