Matrix Studio 1/4 Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from customer service. They of course won't know final shipping cost until the item is in stock but they estimate $200-$300 shipping.

if you've had the SWS bust before, that box was huge. No way they could get around this thing not being just as big, if not bigger. $200-300 shipping charge seems kind of low to me, but still, this piece under $2k is a bargain.

Recast or not...this stuff looks awesome.But with over 1000$ too expensive for a chinese recast.

I paid in the neighborhood of $250 shipping on the Iron Studios 1:4 Captain America statue through SC, which came from Brazil, so I find it a little suspicious that 2 large boxes from China wouldn't cost at least double that. But it would be great if either of those quotes were accurate for shipping on the entire piece considering its size.

EDIT: I should probably mention regarding the shipping I paid on my prior SC order, that I live in the USA (NJ).

I paid in the neighborhood of $250 shipping on the Iron Studios 1:4 Captain America statue through SC, which came from Brazil, so I find it a little suspicious that 2 large boxes from China wouldn't cost at least double that. But it would be great if either of those quotes were accurate for shipping on the entire piece considering its size.

EDIT: I should probably mention regarding the shipping I paid on my prior SC order, that I live in the USA (NJ).

Tbh I'm not sure how big it is. The base is large but very flat. And the queen is large but also very thin. If she comes apart it may fit in a reasonable box.

The actual size of the boxes is posted in their FB page see below:

Product Size: 122cm (L) x 57cm (D) x 106cm (H)
Net weight: about 30KG. (The final subject to the actual situation)
Package Weight: about 35KG (the final subject to the actual situation)

Packing box A: 78cm (L) x 71.2cm (D) x 40.5cm (H) (subject to the actual situation)
Packing box B: 77cm (L) x 47,5cm (D) x 17.5cm (H) (subject to the actual situation)

New pictures up on FB.

I actually don't think it looks very good.

It's leaning over too much, (just like the one they recasted it from) and it actually looks like a cheap recast to me.

Not seeing the new pics, can you post them here?

If this thing comes out like the prototype there are gonna be 300 happy owners.

And again I really don't care that it is unlicensed or even recast at this point. Last Sideshow Alien statue I put faith into ordering was the Big Chap LSB, that thing was fully licensed and original and I had three of them turds sent to me, and still didn't get one worth a crap. Lol

Yeah that's not really that big. 78cm is about 3 feet for fyi for those too lazy to convert ;p

Yeah, the size of the boxes seem reasonable, but at 30+kg, it is still very solid, so some parts of this are made of solid resin, that might make shipping expensive.

IMG_1841.JPG IMG_1823.JPG IMG_1824.JPG IMG_1826.JPG IMG_1833.JPG IMG_1835.JPG IMG_1838.JPG IMG_1836.JPG IMG_1837.JPG

Back